Sign in to follow this  
AlmightyJosh

Josh's Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Improved alot,you have come a long way and made a good effort. +1

Had our ups and downs throughout the days but gl bro
Thanks dude means a lot!
+1 All around nice guy, isn't aids.

Thanks, also everyone is aids at some point but i do try keep it to a minimum

I believe you've integrated well with the commnunity but some things you do are just not acceptable for example when Rory died and asked why, your response " Rory stop whining it's not member material" that really is rude so just think of some of the things you say and you will do fine.

Neither will I give you my +1/-1

Well i think you're completely mistaken. for a start the phrase you are referring to was not aimed or directed at rory and was clearly aimed at jamesg when he was talking over the commander complaining about being killed. Although i do value your points both negative and positive and for that i thank you. Sometimes i may say some dumb stuff that i later regret but who doesn't :P Although if you would like to talk about this im sure you know im on ts everyday and would love to sort it out.

Was extremely ignorant to me for no reason, I felt humiliated.

Why did you change your post from "zero told me to post this " to this? I honestly dont know when ive been ignorant to you. For the past day ive been trying to speak to you but to be honest you've been pretty ignorant to me. As people know i like to settle these stupid little things but i cant if you wont talk to me.

never the less thanks for the feedback.

In all seriousness though, +1. Friendly, made improvements on the criticism given to him, always up for anything.

Thank you! i tried to improve on all the feedback i was given and i will continue till the end.

+1 He has improved and lately he has been quiet whenever I am on ts with him and in game :glad2:

Haha, I tend to be on ts3 as much as i can even when im doing boring boring homework xD Also tried to improve my activity on the server since last application

nice guy, always fun to paly with joshpower +1

Thanks lupha noob

+1 defo, cmon.. this guy shouldve been member way before tbf

Thank you finn (aka big brother wink wink)

+1 should become a member

Maybe give a reason next time? Never the less thank you revillia :)

Nice guy :lol: has been very nice to me lately +1

me? nice? haha thank Ve__C__tric.

Active, generally friendly, gets a bit salty but most people do. Is there much else to say? Grats on member!

If not though...

i've got the bleach bro

GET IT READY I MIGHT NEED IT. Thank you Skiller :)

Definitely a +1 from me, you have improved a lot since joining the server, tried really hard to stop with the things people didn't like and just a really nice guy now! I know last time you didn't get it from your hours, but this time I see you on jailbreak ts and forums a lot and, therefore I think you should get member this time! Good Luck

Thank you alex, I've tried to improve my hours and activity and its good to know that people can see a difference!

Improved alot,you have come a long way and made a good effort. +1

Generally means alot dude. I know we didnt get on the best but im glad thats changed! Thanks bud!

Edited by Guest

Hey Josh,

Gratz, you have been put on a week trial. Message an admin to be invited to the trial group. We encourage activity on the server, teamspeak and forums during this time.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

I would like to be the first to say congratz on trial! Really do not mess this up youve been waiting ages for this and worked really hard keep it all up! Really calm person to speak to and omg taht comp when i unboxed a knife was the most craziest thing yo uwas hyping for me xD! Anyway Gl on trial and keep working to be a better person ! :D

You've passed your trial Josh, congratulations.

You are now a member of Outbreak. You can now enjoy all of the benefits of membership and can wear the in-game tag. Message an admin to be invited to the member's steam group.

All the best,

The OB Staff

Although I did leave a -1 on your application, I feel like now that you have got member then we deserve a fresh start :) consider everything in the past, welcome to the fam.