Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Happy 4th birthday Outbreak! Share your favourite memories!

17119327335_26af189076_o.jpg

4 years... Jesus it only feels like yesterday. Known so many of you for years now and so much new blood coming in! It's worth saying that this place has been my 2nd home ever since it started. Happy 4th birthday OB! This place won't ever die out. So many different personalities I never thought id meet, the range between Mintlou and Gaffer for example is insane. But we all a big happy family, right?

My favourite memory has to be when Jordan got VAC banned. The memes that followed... the ghost chilli cheats, icecream sprays, everything else.

4 years has been a long journey for some of us, seen OB's ups and downs and its many forms. Have to say, I think it's in it's golden age now, thriving, some of us my want a quieter TS every now and then and not every new person through the door is a pleasure to be around but for the most part I have made so many new friends in the past year I can't help but be thankful that jailbreak was kick started again on CSGO that started us down this wonderful revival.

Love you all xoxo

also

#teamflooksay event KINGS

0oAHKYS.jpg

Gone is the golden age of Outbreak, we are now in a different time.

7mMbMnh.gif

It's been fun. The many members, weirdos and owners we've had over the years has given us all something to talk about. A lot of close relationships have been formed. Then some females came along and stole some of our men. (Looking at you Kartoffel and Unicorn). There has been much to contest about regarding the community direction over the years, I'd like to thank Gaz, Biggles, Venga, Jamie and Gaffer too for keeping the community alive througout our bleakest hour; reaching into their own pockets just so we could keep the IKEA tealight going.

If you need history or member information, then head to Jamie. He's always been that guy who knows the community best, giving us frequent updates on the HR side of the business *community. He has a proven track record of being responsible with power and was always a great head admin. May that title be restored one day...

McLovin planted the seed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) along with Kriss which has grown into a sprawl of community spirit, even lasting through some tough winters. We are more than a CS community at this point. We've transformed into a 'community' where anything can be discussed and planned, without limitations. Chris Lord has managed to allow and maintain that nothing is too strange or weird for this community with his collection of leather coats and fedoras, along with his obsession with girls with cocks.

I'd like to thank Conor for taking a very blunt yet stable approach to community management. He's a hard one to please, but when given a great Head Admin, he gets the job done. Unseen you are a legend. Keep doing what you're doing and stop playing league of legends.

May we thank the good lord Allah for the Outbreak royalty given to us known as HBS. Wist, as you are fully aware, you've always got a shadow-leader role within OB and you are that guy who can solve any of the issues that we face. Keep being you and never forget us.

I am confident that OB will continue to grow with good consequences providing that the keys are given to approved people. Keep adding logs to the fire and keep the money rolling in...

/jerk

Happy 4th birthday Outbreak and many, many more to come! even though we've had our ups and downs and you've been there for me when i needed you the most but no matter what were still together and i will love you till gaming tear us apart!

I want to thank Conor and the admin team for doing such a great job keeping the server/community up!

Also want to thank the veterans for keeping the community alive without you we wouldn't be here today!

I've often been been coming and going -and changing to various different aliases... don't ask- , but i've always loved you guys.

It's been nice to see the place evolve along with the people who are a part of it.

Before Outbreak (Blaze/VooDoo etc) i'd seen communities with strong numbers dissappear after only 6mths or so. Most of the time due to either money issues or drama.

This place has obviously got it right.

Here's to the future 0317.png

Despite my shitposting and now hatred of jailbreak I appreciate (mostly) everyone who has helped OB become what it is.

I can't quite remember who introduced me, or if I joined the CSS MG server of my own accord, might've been Akki.

combat surf server pls

You joined alongside the akki crew and some other team bundys. You'd always troll and pick football on multigame maps.

Happy birthday outbreak!

been here for roughly 6 months (not been active all those months) and it has been so much fun. Someone already mentioned: other communities tend to die out after a few months, but Outbreak is still growing and I can't see how it would die out at the moment.

Favourite moment? Not sure tbh I have had a lot of banter and fun moments, cant even remember them all. To be fair I have not been nearly long enough to make real memorable moments like the veterans, but I must say it was a shocker when Pepe came out of the closet :lol: