Sign in to follow this  
Cereal

Cereal's member application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Cereal (Sam)

Date of Birth: 11/9/00

Country/Location: West Yorkshire

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44632786

Games Played:

Video games have been apart of my life from when I was 6 or 7 years old and my parents bought me a Gameboy Advanced and Pokemon Blue <3. I played the game for hours on end, despite being too stupid to advance in the story, I'd keep walking around the same area over and over. As I got older my parents bought me a PS1 after seeing my love the gameboy. Me being obsessed with the monsters inc franchise, would spend large portions of my day playing the Monsters inc game. I then got a PS2 where my first shooter game was Star Wars Battlefront I (Still an amazing game). As I moved on to primary school (10 years old) I met a friend who was obsessed with Halo, I played Halo 2, then Halo 3, then ODST. I loved playing muliplayer split screen and would dream about different strategies to the game. When my same friend grew bored of Halo and moved on the the Call Of Duty Black Ops 1 Zombie scene I eagerly followed, eventually becoming so invested in the game, that despite all of my friends moving on, I continued to play by myself, every day after school for hours. After making new friends in secondary/high school, who were big into PC gaming 13 year old me built a gaming PC, and bought Counter-Strike GO. I also play a bit of Fifa, although much less than I used to, and when I'm not playing CSGO, I'll mostly play strategy games such as Age Of Empires. I have a guilty pleasure of competitive Pokemon.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I believe to of started playing OB JB by accidently joining the server but falling instantly in love the social, community, strategic elements. This was during late September in 2015. I've been hooked ever since.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

I believe that I am a very dedicated enthusiastic person who can be social and helpful towards newer and veteran players. I have the ability to adapt myself to the situation whether it be calm, serious or comedic. I enjoy getting involved official and unofficial community events such as comps, gathers, duck hunts or anything else that's going on. I'd hope to think that I'm a friendly caring individual, who is approachable from newer players. I just adore every element of Outbreak, from the multiculturalism to the amazing inviting people here, and I want to be apart of it, however cringey and cliché it sounds.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I'm Sam , and I'm 15 and from West Yorkshire. I'm a pecsitarian Rugby player, with low self-esteem issues. I am currently studying Catering, Geography, Programming, English, Maths, PE and extended science for my GCSE exams at the end of next year. I am initially quite a quiet person, but can become more confident the more I know you. I also enjoy baking, reading, spending time with friends, coding, and walks in my spare time. After I finish schooling I plan to get into marine biology.

Is this your first post?

Nope

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)?

I have been on TS for nearly 2 months, and the forums for just over 1.

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Hey Cereal,

After discussion with the admin team, we have decided to decline you this time round. You are active on JB but we believe you need to integrate significantly more within the community (especially on TS) before you able to gain membership. You will be able to re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff