Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Mintlou on GTA

Its been a while since ive messed about with making videos, uploading to youtube so this is basically a little test just to make sure i had my settings correct.

Heres a clip of Mintflower.

if anyone else in the community wants to join us in GTA add me 'danthgaff' on rockstar, we have quite a few that play daily after 7pm.

We also have an Outbreak Community crew. I think me and weezy are the Admins of the group, so message if you want an invite.

xD laughed my ass of. They title is so true, he is on the brink of screaming but he just doesn't.

I would definitely be in for some GTAV, so hook me up sometime (ill add you dw)

btw: Your settings for uploading on youtube seem fine to me :)

Anyone interested in joining crew put your name on here and ill get you added

good idea yea we play loads lately again and we had some great sessions , i lost it last night with the jet skis with unseen holy shit

Mintlou epitomizing the calm before a storm in his words and actions. He was not happy yesterday either when I took out his truck's tires, proceeding to quietly call in a heavy vehicle and crush my car lmao

good idea yea we play loads lately again and we had some great sessions , i lost it last night with the jet skis with unseen holy shit

Every single time there'd just be this crazy ass collision where one of us would flip off, worst part is that 90% of them weren't even intentional lmao. It was funny asf, honestly the thing I love about GTA is that it is one of these games that becomes so entertaining (in my opinion at least) because of the people you are playing with. The people you are playing with allow you to create your own content to enjoy which is the best part for me.

I'll have to start getting in on these sessions earlier, I always tend to join later on and it's always great.