Sign in to follow this  
Skillershark

Skillershark - Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Skillershark

Date of Birth: 21/3/2001

Age: 14, 15 in two months (UnSeen said he'd nominate me :D)

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54509054

Games Played: I enjoy playing a multitude of games ranging from Gmod, CS:GO to Rocket League and Borderlands 2. I also have quite a few random indie games that I haven't played in a while, like King Arthur's Gold and Pixel Piracy.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Since some time late September. I've got close to 200 hours on the server on the names "Skillershark" and "Bob Ross"

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I try to be as nice of a person as I can to everyone I interact with, whilst still trying to have some fun and jokes. I'm not offended easily, or at least I don't show offense easily, and I like to think I have a decent sense of humor.I contribute on the forums a fair bit and I have recently spent much more time on TS than I use to. On the server, I make an effort not to use my mic unless it is necessary or it wouldn't affect much when other people are trying to command, and I try to command myself regularly as I consider myself a half-decent CT, and having rounds where you don't rebel every round can be fun sometimes.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well, I realized I forgot to put my name in my introduction post, so my full name is Joshua Crous (although I prefer Josh). Gaming is and has been my life for quite a while, ever since we got a play station two. I used to play football when I wass younger, and played for around 4 years, before switching over to rugby as the secondary school I was going to only did rugby until year nine. I'm quite into rugby now, and I just love the rush of adrenaline you get whilst trying to win a match, and it's the same sort of competitiveness that got me into CS:GO. After playing CS:GO for over a year now, I'm currently at Master Guardian Elite, although I don't always just play comp, and I enjoy more casual things like, jailbreak, bhop and kz. My favourite subjects at school are currently Maths, Physics and Computer science, basically everything that involves numbers, equations and logic.

That's pretty much me. If you're going to -1 me or don't want me to get member, please drop some constructive criticism, I'd love to know how to improve.

Hadn't really talked to you until yesterday. We played some Rocket League and I found out you're a cool guy :)

Honestly wouldn't have thought you to be 14, very mature, never toxic or ragey.

Overall your activity is great, you're a sound guy, and I don't have anything negative to say about you.

+1

ooh i have found another one of my species were our voices doesn't match our age, i would had thought you were 16/17,

+1 Is a generally nice guy on jb and on ts when he is on, also like gibby stated makes some nice and got quality forum post compared to most people which are interesting to read through,

Good luck Skiller :)

14? damn. Thought you was older too!

There is the minimum age limit of 15 to apply. Hopefully it can be overlooked.

+1 - Makes great quality posts & threads on the forum every time. Good guy, not toxic. Worthy of member.

Good luck :)

UnSeen nominated him which means it doesn't matter

+1 glad you finally went ahead with making an application

I'm not sure if it's even worth posting this because I'm not a member, but...

Skiller is a friendly, easy going guy who I see often on the Jailbreak server, on TS and on the forums, and he's always really talkative and friendly within these platforms. Despite his age he's always mature and calm even when playing with a bunch of shitty Gold Novas within matchmaking :p. I honestly wish that the server was made up of people like Skiller, and I have no idea why he isnt member already. +1

+1 from me, Always up for anything and is easily approachable and welcoming. Apart from the age limit, I don't see anything that will hold you back. Hope this gets overlooked as you will make a good Member.

Good luck with your app :)

Hey Skillershark,

Congratulations, you've been placed on trial for a week. During this time we encourage you to be active on the servers, teamspeak and forums. Contact an admin to be invited to the trial group and make sure to wear the trial tag when you are on the server. You have made use of the forums quite well, nicely integrated but learn to know when you are going too far with trolling. Improve on those during the week and keep up all the good qualities and you should pass your trial.

Good luck,

The OB Staff