Sign in to follow this  

Weird/unusually things you have eaten:

Well this one isn't me but my great-aunt ate a cooked turkey heart once.

heart baked in the pan is really good. add some mushrooms and its heaven

same with the snails = escargots they are so good . In belgium u also got something that resembles it caracollen you can find them at the coast they are good

weird things i have eaten:

roasted grasshoppers

mealwormen

a combination of raw salmon with white chocolate and a soya souce - pretty good

oysters on a bbq bad but less bad then raw oyster

guanabana

truffle eggs with bacon -> best hangover food

some drinks : chicory beer, oyster beer rakia, real absinthe

This was going to happen annyway since my mom is Icelandic, and they tend to eat strange stuff. I was at my grandpa's house and they served some small squares that had this strange smell. He said that if i'd eat one of those, i'd get £ 25. I accepted and put one in my mouth. It tasted like death and salt and it made me puke. Turns out it was rotten, buried shark meat... I still got the money though.

This was going to happen annyway since my mom is Icelandic, and they tend to eat strange stuff. I was at my grandpa's house and they served some small squares that had this strange smell. He said that if i'd eat one of those, i'd get £ 25. I accepted and put one in my mouth. It tasted like death and salt and it made me puke. Turns out it was rotten, buried shark meat... I still got the money though.

i saw a video abouth that, its like a tradition right. i heard it smells disgusting lol

i saw a video abouth that, its like a tradition right. i heard it smells disgusting lol

Yea, ranging from all the Scandinavian countries, there is a very eerie tradition for exotic meat combinations.

The Fermented kind makes me think sushi and cricket diet is nothing.

It is fucking disgusting. it smells like death and you can smell it from miles away.

I once made the unhealthiest snack ever

Nutella, some white discount nutella, butter, thin chocolate plates, caramel, fudge, and a thin sliced brownie, all between two pieces of bread, which i toasted to make a sandwich. Horrible but delicious.

If I ever get a heart attack, I'm blaming that sandwich.