Sign in to follow this  
Finnley

Finn's member application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: ✪ Finn

Date of Birth: 2nd of July 1996

Country/Location: The Netherlands

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18159272

Games Played: CSGO, LoL, H1Z1, Hearthstone and I have a whole list of games available that I don't play atm, but will play when I feel like it.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? around 6 months on the JB server, ±120 hour I think.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am a (usually) a nice guy, I am on the teamspeak user pretty much everyday. I am friends with pretty much everyone, except for some random people who decided to hate me for whatever reason :). I am on the JB server a lot so special days inc.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am a Dutch guy, who loves gaming, acting, 9gag and my friends. You guys might also know me as Killua or MLG-sus (those are my smurfs). I play a lot of CS:GO and sometimes I play some LoL.

I play CS:GO competitive, surf, jailbreak, minigames and other stuff I can find randomly. Right now I am DMG. Sometimes when I am playing Jailbreak I am pretty blazed. Playing Jailbreak while being high is quite the experience :D. (KIDS DONT DO DRUGS, LEAVE THAT TO ME!!!!!!)

Right now I am studying electronics in Arnhem, The Netherlands (first year). I live by myself. I really felt like becoming more involved in your community, because I think it is an amazing one and I have been in a community once before, until it went to shit. I had great times there on teamspeak and their Gmod servers, even became an Admin at some point and it really felt like making new friends. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of IRL friends, but they live all over the country...

This was basically my intro post, but it pretty much summs up everything you need to know about me.

Also I have applied before, I got declined because I wasn't really active on the forums, but I think I have improved a lot. I am on the forums everyday and don't shitpost only like our friend Skillershark taught us ;)

Thank you for taking your time to read this and have a good day :)

Edited by Guest

never really spoke to you, but seen you around on the server and ts, when you joined you were a little bit of a troll (as you stated), and i think your attitude has totally changed and you've integrated well within the community, +1

Hey Finn

We have decided to place you on a one week trial, congratulations. Please message an admin to be invited to the trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the servers, teamspeak and forums. Please try and reduce the rude comments and general trolling on the server when you are online, also, remember to wear your new tag at all times when you are on the Outbreak server.

Best of luck!

The OB Staff

Hello Finn!

I'm glad to say you've passed your trial and are now a full member of OB! You can now enjoy all the perks and benefits of OB membership. Please contact a staff member so you can get access to the OB members group.

I do hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,