Sign in to follow this  
ShearsOG

Shears Member REapp (DECLINED)

Player Name: Shears.OG

DOB:16/10/1999

Country/Location: England,East Midlands,Leicester

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124841058

Games Played: Started playing video games when i was aged 7 played call of duty up to the age of around 12 then finally moved on to better games For Eg: LoL Halo WoW Smite GTA Minecraft And finally CSGO,which is now my main game compared to the others.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: i startedplaying on the server on the 25th of october 2015 and have played 235 hours in total (gametracker told me this ,with different names) I also have intergrated with the TS server maybe not in the best way possible but whats done is done always try and show myslef daily to see whats happening, and i would say i have been on ts for about 1-2 months.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I hope to bring laughs and enjoyment to the server , i dont take alot of things seriously unless needed to easy going guy.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Im 16 my name is dom i come form a village called burbage i love to play video games love meeting new people online hvaing fun with friends,Enjoy playing on the OB jailbreak server Owning some ct scrubs :lol:

Is this your first post? Nope definately not as most people will know :/ (minecraft post)((never again))(((rip))) not the best at posting as i never really have anything that important to post about but i do have my moments :)

Thx for reading thus far

i hope you enjoyed

hope to see you ingame

Signed BY Toes :mrgreen:

-1 not much forum activity, and you are still a bit rowdy at times on the server, but if you just keep quiet at times, it pays off, and I know ur capable at doing that, but good luck :)

Ummm, it's hard one. I do like you + I think you integrated with non jail break parts of the community very quickly (basicilly talking about vets) which is not something that a lot of people do so that's good, but that being said I don't think you have fantastic member qualities. And so for that no +1, sorry toe kid, maybe next time.

You're a good guy but you whine and bitch every time you get so much as a warning shot.

You speak over commander without hesitation about topics completely unrelated to the game. While your activity is great, imo you have a lot to improve on before Member.

hq7wZDZ.jpg