Sign in to follow this  
R1sk

CS:GO Matchmaking/Ranking System

Anyone else think the system is Fucked?

Deranked from LE to GNM and it kills me to know how low I am even though it's just a picture. I won 5 games in a row, each rank then lose one game and de-rank... It's ridiculous. It's not that I actually deserve it either, because I top frag most if not all games and can handle myself well at current LE's.

I'm officially done with MM until it's fixed.

Hmm the ranking system has been changed but its been changed so that silvers was actually silvers and globals was actually globals making the games for fair for players and more fun. I agree it may be disappointing to see a derank after 1 game lose even when you've been doing so good.

P.S Maybe your just bad at the game? :P Kappa :lol: ;)

Hmm the ranking system has been changed but its been changed so that silvers was actually silvers and globals was actually globals making the games for fair for players and more fun. I agree it may be disappointing to see a derank after 1 game lose even when you've been doing so good.

Lol, nah when you win multiple games in a row, then lose 1 and derank instantly. I'm done solo queuing for now :D

Lol, nah when you win multiple games in a row, then lose 1 and derank instantly. I'm done solo queuing for now :D

This is why you get a premade of 5 from the Ob community! Easy win mate :D

This is why you get a premade of 5 from the Ob community! Easy win mate :D

Message me on steam when you need an extra player then. Kappa

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The ranking system IS FIXED. I remember when getting to LEM was actually good but in the last months anyone could get it easily. I had people in my games that didn't even know what they were doing. Now it's fixed, people are going back to the ranks they deserve and getting a high rank is actually hard, just like it's supposed to be.

ALL HAIL LORD GABEN :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I like the changes, because it affects pretty much everyone in some way so you can't just go to someone and say "HAHA you deranked so much" because a lot of players did too and the changes gives silvers/globals a better meaning. The only annoying thing is that it is harder to rank up now it feels.

I was Supreme before the system and since then i lost 1 game and got to Lem but i'm happy for it

i don't believe i deserve that rank, maybe i don't deserve Lem either but in my opinion this system is the best update that they've made in a while.

Thanks for me

You must have obviously have lost more than 1 game to lose about 6 ranks?!

I didn't lose six ranks all at once, I just deranged after one loss after 5+ Games won lol