Sign in to follow this  
Droopy

Droopy (DECLINED)

Player Name: Droopy

Date of Birth: 18/12/99

Country/Location: England, Wirral

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/droopyPVP/

Games Played: CSGO, BlackOps3, Minecraft, GMod, etc..

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 2014 XMAS, but in 2015 summer stopped playing everyday

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? My personality, and my humor

Tell us a little something about yourself: Im a gamer guy, likes to play for fun, may piss about, nice guy to get close with :]

Is this your first post? No way

no for now from me, i'm pretty sure you've just returned so stick around a little before immediately reapplying for member

Sorry i'm gonna have to agree with Stiqqy because I barely know who you are and you seem to be one of the old school guys and your probably a nice guy but your gonna have to integrate more since your new for most of us.

Unlike others, I know who you are, but you shouldn't come back and instantly apply for member again. Be active and around for a month first, then you should apply again. Good luck.

Don't know who you are like the others sorry :cry: + not much effort but in the app imo.Gl none the less :D

Not the greatest desicion to re-apply immediatly when most of the newcomers really don't know you yet.

Meang that you mostly lack interaction between the community.

Sing for me Droopy xoxo.

Hey Droopy

Although it's great to see you back, you should have probably hung around a bit before applying as some of the others mentioned. Integrate and get to know more of the new people and generally get yourself integrated in again and you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff