Sign in to follow this  
AlmightyJosh

Josh's Member Application. (DECLINED)

Player Name: Josh (AlmightyJosh)

Date of Birth: 27th of august 1999.

Country/Location: UK, Telford.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107649499

Games Played: LoL, CSGO, Arma 3, Unturned, WoW, Hearthstone and Minecraft.

Used to be a cod person myself. Gaming really started back in the cod4 era god knows how long ago. I progressed through the cods playing WaW, mw2, black ops then stopped playing cod once advanced came out. I then moved onto games such as FIFA, GTA, Forza etc. Computer gaming only really started when I played lol for the first time in 2014 ever since I have been hooked to my computer :P

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Around 3-4 months. During the time with the community I have put in around 300+ hours into jailbreak(under many different names) and around 28 hours into the new Minecraft server. I am also on ts pretty much everyday when I'm not at school.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am a very creative, open-minded individual That always has a suggestion or two. I believe that my creative side(MC server / forums related) are valued by many people. I believe that I can bring laughter and creativity to OB not only on the server's but also the teamspeak/ forums. I am very active on all aspects and elements of the community. I am also super committed and dedicated towards the community and its players. I believe that I'm gradually getting more and more better at controling my frustration / anger a lot more then previously when I joined. Trying to start a new leaf for a new chapter:)

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well I am a friendly approachable person(most of the time) (Currently working @ our local CO-OP (part time) I am always up for a laugh no matter the circumstance. I also know a few coding language s I.e c#, java and HTML. I am currently studying software development and game development in my first year of college.

From a young age I have been very accident prone as I have broke both wrists over 4 times each and had surgery on one. I was also nearly blinded on one eye when I was 10 when a metal gate fell on me cutting just below my eye socket.

I am really bad at CSGO(as you all know) but I still love to command /rebel when given the chance. I also love playing gathers with all kinds of ranks (even being rekt by globals is always fun). I also love playing mafia and team speak games when given the chance.

During the first month or so of joining the community I believe that I made a very very bad first impression s with a lot of mods, admins, regulars, members and veterans. I believe that my actions during that time period were pahetic and child like. I am very embarrassed that I even acted like that.I was also banned for a few days on one occasion because of mic spamming. Since the ban I realized that what I did was wrong and apologised to many of the players / mods I upset during that time. I feel that since that period I have integrated well with the members and staff of the community getting to know everyone better was my main goal. The community itself has helped me create some wonderful friend ships that I'm very thankful of.

Just as a addition I'd like to apologize to all the people I have been rude to in some form of way. I shouldn't let mood swings take the better of me and let others feel the backlash. For that I am very sorry.

Is this your first post? No this is not my first post.

Have you been around for less than a month?No, I have been around for about 3-4 months as previously stated :)

Just as a addition I'd like to apologize to all the people I have been rude to in some form of way. I shouldn't let mood swings take the better of me and let others feel the backlash. For that I am very sorry.

I was a bit surprised to read your sentence "that's fucking pathetic" and being salty after you tried to rebel and got killed by me in armoury today. However, I think you have integrated well on TS and our servers and have generally been quite good most of the time to make up for it. Apology accepted because I really like playing with you and the sentence above in your member app, good luck bruh.

+1 - Great interaction with the community. Has been around for a while. Good humor and integrates well. Have seen some slight 'backseat moderating' happen every so often on JB, but still worthy enough for member.

Good luck however on the application!

Thanks for the feedback Gibby =]

Edited by Guest

+1 Can be really nice and has been really active on the teamspeak a lot recently (probs because of the minecraft server) and does come on jailbreak when it isn't complete aids,

However i would say not to be so salty or mad if something happens on jb or teamspeak.

Good luck with your application

Edited by Guest

+1 Can be really nice and has been really active on the teamspeak a lot recently (probs because of the minecraft server) and does come on jailbreak when it isn't complete aids,

However i would say not to be so salty or mad if something happens on jb or teamspeak.

Good luck with your application

Thanks for the feedback yoshi, what you said is completely true. I have noticed I get very salty about the most smallest things when i should really lay back and relax.

Ok so I am not going to lie I currently have you blocked on both the server and TS due to the way you spoke to me a couple of days ago. There was really no need for going about it in the way you did. If you do not know what I am talking about then feel free to get in touch and I will be happy to remind you.

However it seems like you have put some effort into this app and you are integrated well in my opinion. You can also be a nice guy when you are not letting out your frustrations on others. With all this in mind and taking what you have said in your app I will be unblocking you as everyone deserves a second chance.

Good Luck :mrgreen:

Ok so I am not going to lie I currently have you blocked on both the server and TS due to the way you spoke to me a couple of days ago. There was really no need for going about it in the way you did. If you do not know what I am talking about then feel free to get in touch and I will be happy to remind you.

However it seems like you have put some effort into this app and you are integrated well in my opinion. You can also be a nice guy when you are not letting out your frustrations on others. With all this in mind and taking what you have said in your app I will be unblocking you as everyone deserves a second chance.

Good Luck :mrgreen:

I guess so.

As mentioned in my app i am extremely sorry for the events that had occurred but now i believe its time for change.

Thanks for the honest feedback. much appreciated.