Sign in to follow this  
AlmightyJosh

Josh's Member Application. (DECLINED)

Well recently you have certainly been a lot better than you were when you first joined the server; the raging and generally abusive comments have subsided. I've seen that you are still reasonably active on the server which is great, and generally I haven't heard you mutter a single comment that might insult somebody, thus, I feel that you are deserving of my +1, though make sure you keep it up, don't what you reverting back to old Josh after all this. Anyways, best of luck with your application.

Hey Josh

We've had a thought about this and we've decided to decline you for now. You have decent activity and we've seen clear improvements in some aspects of your attitude which is great, however we do still feel there are cases where you could still tone it down a bit more and at times you can come across a little toxic at times when it is unnecessary. We also feel there are some parts of the community you could branch out and integrate better with as some people still aren't very well acquainted with you. We feel that you can easily improve upon these areas over the next month before you can then re-apply.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff