Sign in to follow this  
Rory

Random death games

Can't sleep and was browsing the forums so thought I'd put in one of my suggestions.

I have noticed some CT's like to make the T's play random death games multiple times in a row, I can't see how this is enjoyable for anyone.

My suggestion is that these sorts of games should be discouraged and a rule put in place that they can only be played once per round.

E.G - Pick a table to stand on / Roulette

Well, on modern_castle there's some skill as you can see where CTs are looking and often predict which table has been chosen, and skill in picking a table which you can swap from when they begin to spray you down. Same with the tables on airship. However, there are multiple roulettes where you are locked into a room with no escape, which I dislike.

RNG games are bad though, and I only try to use them to quickly get down to a manageable amount of Ts at the start of a round, as you can do an RNG game pretty much anywhere. If I need to get rid of a lot, it's either that or a lot of trivias.

If a commander is going to do an RNG game I always rebel unless I'm feeling lazy

especially roulette

50% chance to die fuck that noise

There are games that use random elements but are fun and nobody uses them.

Commander aims at a random T, and a random terrorist asks shoot/don't shoot, could be the person he's aiming at too.

I always found that one kinda fun.

If a commander is going to do an RNG game I always rebel unless I'm feeling lazy

especially roulette

Commander aims at a random T, and a random terrorist asks shoot/don't shoot, could be the person he's aiming at too.

That one sounds fun. How do you pick with terrorist says shoot/don't shoot?

especially roulette

That one sounds fun. How do you pick with terrorist says shoot/don't shoot?

How do you think???

just pick one at random

A game should be played once every few rounds at least. Not every round. RNG / Death games I find fine, because youll need to complete something to get a prize, which is still a map game. otherwise, for fr/lr its all about listening and reacting carefully.

Ofc, some people dont like it, but there are some maps where its just needed when theres not much to do on it to do different things on different rounds.

Jailbreak players these days just lack creativity, it's a shame.

It's actually reached that point where I can predict at the start of the round, depending on the commander, what map-based game we will be doing. Doing race? No problem let's throw in a 'mystery' prize where the prize will always be 'pick x amount to die and always die yourself'.

I agree it is annoying when the only thing you do during the round is play death games like the death wheel

Just a tip as you're not too well acquainted with the forums yet.

Try look at the date the thread was created or when the last comments were posted before you add a post. For example this one is over a month old, and unless you have something major to add to the discussion then it's best to leave these threads untouched.

As someone who does use Roulette to wittle down T's, I'd have to -1 this.

If the warden is doing it to get straight to LR, then I'd be in favor of this, but when I do it I try to wittle down the T's to around 4-6 people before taking them to football. I also have to repeat it because often times many of the prisoners swap over on maps like Atlas so instead of killing numerous T's in one go, CT's only end up killing a couple.

If the warden is doing it to get straight to LR, then I'd be in favor of this, but when I do it I try to wittle down the T's to around 4-6 people before taking them to football. I also have to repeat it because often times many of the prisoners swap over on maps like Atlas so instead of killing numerous T's in one go, CT's only end up killing a couple.

I dont understand the logic

you can whittle down T's on any of the games

The goal of making an enjoyable round for the T's should take priority over wanting to take the lazy option of sticking everyone in a roulette machine to make your time getting to a successful round easier.

As Sony is pretty much saying, the maps we currently have supply numerous amounts of options to get the terrorists down to a more manageable size whilst still giving them something fun to play.

I can pretty much tell what will be the 3 next commands from almost any ct. You know where they put you and you know what games will be played.

For example, Peanut: cell medic, blue rectangle, "secret room"/boxes, around the corner, corner next to slide, do slide, go to surf, dropdown, LR.

There are ALOT of games never being played..for example: Skipping, minefield, hard race, deathrun, the climb next to pool (not the green one), the race in LR room.

Commanders today knows what works and sticks to it. *sigh*