Sign in to follow this  
Samantha

Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Samantha

Date of Birth: 1994

Country/Location: NE UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42451246

Games Played: CSGO mostly

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: 5 months?

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm quite mature although I do like a laugh, I know the rules well and follow them and I'm dedicated. Even though it may not seem like it, my behaviour has definitely improved and I feel as though if I'm given a chance to prove myself with a trial that i'll suceed.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I like cats and dogs and all animals and stuff. Check my introduction cause I go quite in depth there. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7049

Aaaand the trolls have arrived.

No trolls, we just don't like people like you..... How you are not banned is beyond me.

But good luck with application.

Enlighten me on what you mean by 'people like you'.

you call people who have been in this community for over 2 years trolls.... anyway

you let someone in outbreak send you a dick picture and you send him a fake pictures of titties and you call him out he has a small dick cause he said you had saggy tits... WTF is wrong with you, that is not mature lol. why would you call him out even your tits pictures arent real and you used it as forum signature. grow the fuck up.

your first post on this forums are dumb complaints, also one time on teamspeak i asked you who you was and if you could tell something abouth yourself and you ignored me like i was a dumb random person

alright so i had a chat with you, i wont -1 you but not gonna +1 you either

goodluck anyway

Edited by Guest

-1 Active on the server but you dont really intergrate with the community Never realy see you on ts ^.^ > I,E > Coming on ts and speaking to others on it > Joining in on gathers and other games besides JB

:glad2: :glad2: :glad2:

-1 Active on the server but you dont really intergrate with the community Never realy see you on ts ^.^ > I,E > Coming on ts and speaking to others on it > Joining in on gathers and other games besides JB

:glad2: :glad2: :glad2:

Took the words straight out of your mouth ;)

I'm always on teamspeak

I'm always on teamspeak

But you hardly intergrate with anyone except for joining the channel to tell eskimo to "Piss off"