Date of Birth:

18/08/92

Country/Location:

UK/Sheffield

SteamID:

STEAM_1:0:35071392

Games Played:

CSS, CS:GO, TF2, World of Tanks.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

On and off for a few years.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I enjoy commanding, I might not be fantastic but im sure everyone's having fun when i do.

This place has always been the best UK community ive been a part of, and i'd be happy to help in any way to keep it going for as long as possible.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I spend way too much time in front of computers to be healthy.

I love to drive. I'll take any excuse to go somewhere for a 5min drive or a road trip for hours.

I'm an IT engineer in a small but growing Sheffield company, who sysadmin various local businesses and primary schools.

I love my PC, almost as much as my car.

I hate printers.

Printers and interactive whiteboards.

Not gonna +1 /-1 only saw you on the server for the first time today and never seen you on teamspeak.Anyway welcome back :) ill give a opinion when I know you more :)

I would +1 cause you OG and I respect that but I can't because me community integration ain't there yet imo. We have a lot of new faces that you will need to get to know and catch up with old ones, a bit more ts activity and your golden me laddie :)

I've been busy of late so I don't know what your server activity is like however your recent forum activity is lacking, I understand you have a lot of posts in the past but not so much at the moment. So based on that alone I wouldn't +1 you.

I understand you have a lot of posts in the past but not so much at the moment.

Don't you worry Skeff, I'm sure me and you will bump into each other enough for you to get tired of me pretty quickly ;)

If I'd have known there was a CSGO outbreak server, I would have been here much sooner.

I can only apologise for drifting away when my priorities changed.

Thanks to those giving me a warm welcome back. It's nice to see you all again.

Hey Storm - 'The Original' / 'Old' / 'OG' / 'Not Retarded',

Although it's good to see old faces popping back up in the community, as some have mentioned it'd be good if you could be more integrated with the community as, although there are a few of the oldies still around, it is largely a new crowd which you should get involved with. Therefore, we'll be declining you for now and you'll be able to re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff