Major Chaos

Date of Birth:

01/03/1988

Country/Location:

Newcastle, England

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:15703602

Games Played:

Whenever I am online I mainly play CSGO for the most part however I do really enjoy MOBA games especially League of Legends and Dota 2 however I do not play them as much now. I also really enjoy playing Diablo 3. I am also very keen on playing difficult platformer games, I completed Super Meat boy with 100 percent completion. Something I am very proud of even to this day haha.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I Have been playing on the Jailbreak server now since the end of September I think and I started coming on the Forums and the Team speak not long after that.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I feel that I am very easy to get along with and I am generally pretty chilled out. I always try and have a laugh when I can but I do it at the right times and never intentionally speak over people or be rude while doing so.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

Well my name is Jack and I am 27 Years old. I Joined the Royal Navy at the age of 17 and served 7 years. Within this time I did tours in both Iraq and Afghanistan as I was a medic so I was deployed alongside Royal Marines. I seen a lot of action out there and it is something I will never forget and I feel lucky to be here today as some of my friends were not so lucky (We will remember them). The government being the Arseholes they are decided to Include my Branch in the budget cuts a few years ago and I was unfortunately made redundant. Since I left the Navy I have completely re skilled and shied away from the medic side and qualified as an Overhead Line Engineer on the Railway. This Job does involve me working away for sometimes a few weeks at a time though however but i still think i can bring a lot to this community when I am back home.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you have any questions please just ask. :mrgreen:

+1 Really nice and calm guy like popey said,

May not have been active in the past weeks due to work but that can easily go back to the way it was,

Ever since he has come back he has been active on the jb server and some here and there on the forums, may just need to pop on the ts a bit but that is about it

Goodluck with your application :D

I'll +1 here :), you are a nice guy and a pleasure to play with :). For the most part you play CT well and have a good laugh while doing so, you are also generally quite helpful to other players :). Best of luck with your members application and have a great day :).