Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

Computer Glasses

Since Christmas is near i was thinking i should get some computer/gaming glasses since i'm on the computer almost everyday.

Personally i'm looking for a decent sized one that's cheap and has a good frame.

This is the one i'm thinking about getting: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Duco-Ergonomic- ... er+glasses

I feel these may be too big for me. Unless i can find a smaller size :D

So what ones do you use if you have some? Or what ones would you want if you don't have any.

Any feedback would be good aswell :D

So.. do you actually have something with your eyes? Cause if you're eyes are fine all those glasses are going to do is make you look like a retard.

Well they're only good if you spend time on the computer for a long duration plus you wouldn't take them out in the public so you wouldn't really be an idiot :)

I have gunnars. INT-00101z_onyxz_l.jpg

Fixed image code for you, google search links won't show the image mate :P ~Gunstar

That sig LOL what's your ign? I didn't notice you

Edit: nvm im dumb

Anyways, gaming glasses aren't worth buying. Just keep some distance from ur screen so your vison doesn't fuck up. If it does just use normal glasses

That sig LOL what's your ign? I didn't notice you

Edit: nvm im dumb

Anyways, gaming glasses aren't worth buying. Just keep some distance from ur screen so your vison doesn't fuck up. If it does just use normal glasses

In my opinion gaming glasses are worth it, before I had them I used to get headaches and my eyes would go really sore when playing for up to 10-13 hours. Now I can play for how ever long I want and I don't really get any headaches. :D

PS: 100th post! :3