Sign in to follow this  
MrGibbyGibson

MrGibbyGibson's Member Application (DECLINED)

I think you would be a good member but the only thing that's not making me +1 is that you constantly write 1-3 words posts which annoys me a tiny bit :/ But that's just me

Gl with your app :)

Guest Sniffles

+1 Gibby is a nice fun guy and is very active on the server and teamspeak and has been V nice ever since i joined -1 since he is a scrub and cannot play cs:go +1 for helping out and being a nice girl

+1 Good friend, meet on server. Always having a joke and friendly. Very active :D

Can we stop these post-count comments from non-members?

I don't mean any offence, but someone who isn't even a member or even experienced a trial can recommend someone to be a part of our community...

I wish people would read :)

+1 Gibby is a nice fun guy and is very active on the server and teamspeak and has been V nice ever since i joined -1 since he is a scrub and cannot play cs:go +1 for helping out and being a nice girl

Excellent shitpost, we'll definitely take your recommendations -.-

mk, Well, Ima say thanks for your +1 / 0 / -1's to the application. I shall make a few points clear from this post as to the application. So, here goes.

However you haven't been in the community for a full month but i think i all your activity in this community makes up for it.

Goodluck Bro

Thanks yoshi :D ~ Yes, I haven't been on for a full month, however have been on for a vast majority of my available time during the month I have been here. I have tried, ma fwiend ;-; ~ We, the community, shall see anyways ^.^

How can i not +1 this gimp?!

Red name = Red Skin!

^^ - Too true! Was soo funny, lmfao. Green worked too ;D

deserved +1, but your 2 scrub to handle the member jk jk.

Skrub. -_-

Havent seen a HUGE amount of integration on teamspeak, never seen or spoken to you once. Might just be me though

Yeah, I don't head on the TS much (D;) - I pop on when there's gathers happening, issues or nothing else to do at the moment. Shall try and pop on more actively however when I can :)

you're okay, I guess.

Fankz Daffy Duk :D. Hows the deagle coming along?... <3

I think you would be a good member but the only thing that's not making me +1 is that you constantly write 1-3 words posts which annoys me a tiny bit :/ But that's just me

Gl with your app

Thanks for the view. Most of the posts aren't that bad, are they? You're not confusing me with Josh, are you? ^.^ ~ I shall try to make some more quality posts anyways!

+1 great guy, has the best laugh i've ever heard and seems very dedicated :)
+1 - His laugh is intoxicating as well very funny
+1 - Also, what Brand0n says is very true, his laugh is amazing.

Pls, dont ;-; xD

--

As the Veterans & staff members have already mentioned, please say why you've +1 or -1'd the application, or for any improvements etc. Superb. Cheerz!

Pro's -

Very friendly!

Also very active on the Jailbreak Server!

Working microphone!

Very mature!

Con's -

I really can't find any con's!

Definitely a 1+ from me!

Hey Gibby,

Unfortunately, we will have to delay your app until next week, the reason for that is you have to be active in the forums for 1 month and since you made the account on Sunday 18th Oct and your application on Nov 14th, you weren't yet clear to apply for member. We will instead, be reviewing this application next week Sunday/Monday 22nd-23rd. During this time, keep being active on the JB server and ts/forums.

Hope you understand,

The OB Staff

Hey Gibby,

Unfortunately, we will have to delay your app until next week, the reason for that is you have to be active in the forums for 1 month and since you made the account on Sunday 18th Oct and your application on Nov 14th, you weren't yet clear to apply for member. We will instead, be reviewing this application next week Sunday/Monday 22nd-23rd. During this time, keep being active on the JB server and ts/forums.

Hope you understand,

The OB Staff

Thanks for the update. I was meant to put in the previous post if it was possible to have it expended by a week to see the views of the community more where possible. Thanks for that :)

owned

pls.

--

Thanks again for your reviews and suggestions, along with your +1s / 0 / -1s from the previous posts & upcoming ones too. ^.^

Hey Gibby

After much deliberation and discussion, we've decided to decline you for now. Your activity is good and your attempts to integrate with the community have been decent, however we've had multiple comments about incidents with moderators and others alike where at times your attitude on the server is inappropriate and can come across as unnecessarily cocky. This combined with the 25 communication blocks that you've earned in such a small period of time has led to the decision to decline you this time round. If you are still interested in being a part of OB, improve upon these areas and then you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff