Sign in to follow this  
bestmanalex10

What you want for christmas?

As i was sitting here listening to some electro & house music i was wondering what everyone was asking for Christmas and how they will be celebrating it. would you celebrate it abroad? with family? friends?

Im wanting some new gear for my pc and maybe a few games for my ps4 :D

New pc gear such as some razor keyboard and mice(chroma)

New monitor and maybe a graphics card :P

This year i will be celebrating it with some friends and my family at a party :D

Now its your turn to tell me what you want and how you will celebrate christmas this year :D

P.S Sorry if its a bit early for this post XD :P

I would absolutely love to get a new PC setup (PC itself, monitor, headphones and maybe mouse & keyboard) but the chances of that happening are equivalent of me unboxing a StatTrak M9 Bayonet Crimson Web in the next case. i.e 0.0000000001 lel

I will most likely spend Christmas at home with my family and other relatives :)

AWP Souvenir Dragon Lore

AK-47 Statrak Fire Serpent

M4A1-S Knight

M4A4 Statrak Howl

Karambit Statrak Case Hardened Bleu gem

-Feel free to donate me and give me a christmas that I never had before. ;)

Abu were muslims we dont celebrate christmast remember? xD

to die

Prices start from approx £3,000 at Dignitas!

http://www.dignitas.ch/index.php?option ... =5〈=en

So genuinly thought you meant the CSGO team there and was a bit confused xDD XDD :glad2: :glad2:

1.Flights for my trip to Amsterdam in February or march time

2. A Lucy Pinder 2016 calendar

3. A steam voucher equivalent to the Warhammer Total War preorder amount.

Looking forward to Christmas for the work, I know that sounds weird but it means more money and working in retail at christmas is always a fun and exciting time. You get your best and worst customers. Everyday is fast and interesting.

Also the work christmas party which is always so much fun, I been to two and they were some of my best nights out, chilling out with the people you work with and feeling relaxed around them is so good and it makes you a bettter team at work IMO, at the last christmas party I smoked a joint with my lead bookseller and another senior out side a pub and it was such a funny experience, but we never talked about ti since.

Christmas day will be spent with my flatmates since my mum is going away and i cant get the time off and my dad is out the country, I expect a group effort cooked christmas dinner with the help of booze, joints and christmas music....I expect to be a jovial affair :glad2:

Spending time with the family of course, a banging Christmas dinner, plenty of drink and my next door neighbor always hosts a boxing day party so i'll more than likely be going to that

as for gifts, i won't get anything because I bring in the only household income D:

Well got a few things I'm hoping for :), going Skiing in January so will probably get any last things for that, going to try get a helmet before I go as well. A laptop was the other thing since mine is a bit dead now, extremely slow and a tad old hehe :D, we shall see though :). To be honest I'm more looking forward to the fact I have holiday away from uni :D.

Looking forward to Christmas for the work, I know that sounds weird but it means more money and working in retail at christmas is always a fun and exciting time. You get your best and worst customers. Everyday is fast and interesting.

Also the work christmas party which is always so much fun, I been to two and they were some of my best nights out, chilling out with the people you work with and feeling relaxed around them is so good and it makes you a bettter team at work IMO

I agree.