Sign in to follow this  
Gunstar

Outbreak Logo Contest [Prize: OB Mousepad + 2000 Creds]

I feel like circular logos suits OB a lot, so messed around a bit with Iszuka's logo:

ec2KfsJ.png

(Ignore the white outline on the inner shape, can fix that, also illustrator is so hard to get used to.)

This logo looks so childish like Idk. The logo should be something symbolic/minimalist.

edit: basicly like the one we have right now

I feel like circular logos suits OB a lot, so messed around a bit with Iszuka's logo:

ec2KfsJ.png

(Ignore the white outline on the inner shape, can fix that, also illustrator is so hard to get used to.)

Thing is i want to find something easy to use and it's free xD

ec2KfsJ.png

This logo looks so childish like Idk. The logo should be something symbolic/minimalist.

edit: basicly like the one we have right now

Yeah but I think it represents the average player age of OB, about 8 year old. Nah jokes aside, I see what you mean, I think it's the prison picture or maybe the text style? Like sort of like a primary school idk.

ec2KfsJ.png

Perfect! :D, I think it suits OB nicely

Oh I actually wanted to point out, but for got, that the most of your shapes in the logo are weird and unproportionate just look at the White Windows, thats just an example but you really need to take a good look at the entire picture since a lot of shapes dont really make sense haha

With Gunstar's help:

DMC0wcJ.png

bump. We are still looking for a new logo.

Atm, this one is the best one and would like to explore variations of this e.g. different text, colours, sizes etc. If storm or anyone wants to mess around with it feel free, just make sure you use something like illustrator so we don't lose the quality of the image. Also, any other new suggestions are still welcomed.

I think it's time to accept that no one in this community can be bothered/is skilled enough/has enough direction to make a good enough logo for you guys

Nah, we like Iszuka's logo and if nothing else comes up we will just do something with it. I am just leaving it open for now since we have newer people in the community who might wanna have a go.