Sign in to follow this  
Gunstar

Outbreak Logo Contest [Prize: OB Mousepad + 2000 Creds]

3 things I wanna say here:

1. Please stick to the topic guys, please don't drift off from the thread's purpose as it influences others to do the same.

2. The logos don't have to follow the current colour scheme of OB (Dark colours/grey/black) although it might not be the best idea to have super bright neon colours too.

3. The logo doesn't have to follow the theme of Jailbreak! I have seen a few of you do that but we would actually prefer if it didn't have jail related things like bars/chains/locks. This is because the logo should represent the whole community outside jailbreak too, especially when we are planning to open other servers such as minecraft and other things.

Thanks, I have seen a few good entries so far, let's keep going!

the them of Jailbreak

Nice typing. I guess this means I now have to some some logos of my own? Well, my current list of installed graphical editing programs is limited to Paint, which screws that option. How about we go for some nice basic typography one? *Waits 5 minutes for 4 low-res images to upload. Thinks happily about how he didn't make them 4k*.

We'll start with a nice generic one. Everyone loves swords and shields right?

PHtrEke.png

Then I got thinking about Outbreak as being a plague outbreak, and thinking this was a cool idea, got this logo:

3blVcJX.png

But went on to thinking how crappy that logo actually looked. Then I got this even more generic one, because it loops like an "O" and a "B" for OB. As soon as I uploaded this I realised that it's actually a "d" not a "b" shape... So, uh, I'll mirror it... when I get round to doing that.

8V3pWcn.png

And finally, feeling deeply depressed at how uncreative I am, I ended up with this swords and shield thing. See what I did there? A bit of circular narrative... *looks balefully at English teacher*

82CGyxQ.png

3. The logo doesn't have to follow the them of Jailbreak! I have seen a few of you do that but we would actually prefer if it didn't have jail related things like bars/chains/locks. This is because the logo should represent the whole community outside jailbreak too, especially when we are planning to open other servers such as minecraft and other things.

I think as a better solution we could even have different variations of the logo, for example 1 with JB features, 1 with MC, 1 with whatever other servers we aquire.

3. The logo doesn't have to follow the them of Jailbreak! I have seen a few of you do that but we would actually prefer if it didn't have jail related things like bars/chains/locks. This is because the logo should represent the whole community outside jailbreak too, especially when we are planning to open other servers such as minecraft and other things.

I think as a better solution we could even have different variations of the logo, for example 1 with JB features, 1 with MC, 1 with whatever other servers we aquire.

Yeah, we can explore different variations of the same logo later on, but my main point was to not have logos specific to Jailbreak because it wouldn't represent the whole community accurately. Also can't have variations if the logo is made of prison stuff. Let's just focus on getting a solid logo going then we can think about that, not a bad idea.

You'll never match the symbolism in my logo, breaking muh heart changing it :(

y9rurc5k3d8lkhuzg.jpg

- The elements of Outbreak's original logo

- The "I'm watching you" eye

- Eye containing jail bars

fuk u :(

You forgot the hidden penis you put in there

the them of Jailbreak

Nice typing. I guess this means I now have to some some logos of my own? Well, my current list of installed graphical editing programs is limited to Paint, which screws that option. How about we go for some nice basic typography one? *Waits 5 minutes for 4 low-res images to upload. Thinks happily about how he didn't make them 4k*.

PHtrEke.png

Then I got thinking about Outbreak as being a plague outbreak, and thinking this was a cool idea, got this logo:

3blVcJX.png

But went on to thinking how crappy that logo actually looked. Then I got this even more generic one, because it loops like an "O" and a "B" for OB. As soon as I uploaded this I realised that it's actually a "d" not a "b" shape... So, uh, I'll mirror it... when I get round to doing that.

8V3pWcn.png

And finally, feeling deeply depressed at how uncreative I am, I ended up with this swords and shield thing. See what I did there? A bit of circular narrative... *looks balefully at English teacher*

82CGyxQ.png

All of those logos have been taken from other companies/communities online

Can you make the rule that you HAVE to use your own content?

You'll never match the symbolism in my logo, breaking muh heart changing it :(

y9rurc5k3d8lkhuzg.jpg

- The elements of Outbreak's original logo

- The "I'm watching you" eye

- Eye containing jail bars

fuk u :(

You forgot the hidden penis you put in there

I'm surprised you're the only one who's found it lmao

the them of Jailbreak

PHtrEke.png

3blVcJX.png

8V3pWcn.png

82CGyxQ.png

All of those logos have been taken from other companies/communities online

Can you make the rule that you HAVE to use your own content?

Well those logos won't be accepted anyway because they havn''t been changed enough from the original, which will cause copyright issues, rules updated. I meant you can take bits from logos but not whole logos and just add outbreak community. For example, if we had biggles' face as our logo, I could take his moustache and use it for my own logo but not the whole face, hope that's clear.