Sign in to follow this  
Vemix

Improvements Needed?

Hello Everyone! I just want to know if there is any improvements I need before applying for member!

I know I will get declined the first time but I just want to see if i could improve more to be somewhat perfect.

I am posting this because Raichu (Rachel) says I have something to improve on but won't tell me what.

Thanks For Reading!

I think it's nice you made this thread. It shows that you are keen for membership and are willing to be part of Outbreak. The best thing to do is communicate with people and get yourself known for good reasons. At the end of the day membership decision is like:

So, what about Vemix?

and it's either:

Yeah he's alright. Or NO HE'S A DICK.

So be nice!

If you're unsure if you'd make member material ask yourself this "Do I already feel like a long standing member or the community and do I contribute to it?" If the answer is Yes then you have a good chance at getting it, and if not then it's only a month you have to wait in which you can improve a heck of a lot.

Okay if you want to know what Raichu is on about ill tell ya.

She thinks your spam posting to much and you know what im gonna have to agree with that so you should work on that!

I think you should work on that and you'll be just fine!

Blyss and Mintlou are right. Listen to them/read what they've put. Be nice, friendly, active, and yourself. Unless you're cancerous, then don't be yourself, and try and be someone better.

Best of luck with member, but remember that at the end of the day, it's just meant to be a symbol of what the community already thinks of you. xoxo