Sign in to follow this  
Nord

Hello :D

Hi, I'm Nordean but everyone calls me Nord I am 15 years old and born in England, London and i'm Asian and Bisexual and proud! =D

Right now i'm in high school on my last year which is year 11 and then im going to college to do a computer science course for 1 year.

I love gaming its a way to leave all the bullshit that's happened in life and have some fun with other gamers and have a great time at once.

The one game that i have been playing a lot is of cause CS:GO I'm rank LE on match making and i like having fun on community servers like Outbreak and others aswell.

I have only been on outbreak for only a week now and i would to spend more time on the server.

My In-Game name is: Nord

Thanks for reading my introduction :D Have a great day -Nord

Edited by Guest

What is with the multiple colours shit now days on the forum?

Like, can't people just use the normal text wich doesn't hurt other poeples eye?

Anyways, welcome !

I am really not a dick, no matter what people says.

Hello, nice to meet you.

I live with a proud bisexual, he gets a bit annoying because he's always talking crap about feminism, racism and homophobia. Hopefully you're not like him.

No im not like him dont worry xD

Like, can't people just use the normal text wich doesn't hurt other poeples eye?

Anyways, welcome !

Why Not?

Anyways, welcome !

S C R U B

Welcome to the forums Nord , hope you enjoy your stay.

Well that must have only taken you like 10 minutes to write. Why???

Also welcome to the forums Nord! I haven't yet got the chance to meet you on the server but I'm surely looking forward to it :)

Hope you enjoy your stay :D