Sign in to follow this  
Major Chaos

Major Chaos says Hay Ho

Hey Ho Peeps

I am Major Chaos, real name Jack. I am from Newcastle upon Tyne England and I have been playing games ever since the Sega Mega drive came out (yes I am that old) 27 to be precise.

After I left school I Joined the Royal Navy which I served in for 7 years doing both Afghanistan and Iraq tours. Since I left due to redundancy 3 years ago I have been training to be an engineer on the railway where I work to this day. I have unfortunately been off work for the past month as I really hurt my back and it was in this time I found the OB JailBreak server about 4 weeks ago. I had never played Jailbreak before and I did not have a clue what it was but after playing for a bit I was hooked.

I especially liked meeting all the friendly people in this community and the laughs we can have on the server. Gaming wise I like FPS games especially CS, I was a massive 1.6 player back in the day although I have only just started playing CSGO in the last couple of months. I also really enjoy MOBA games such as League of Legends and Dota 2 however I have really started not playing them as much recently. I am currently writing this while sat in the team speak server listening to people playing truth or dare because the JailBreak server is down and it has definitely killed my bordam.

Any questions just ask as I am a friendly guy. See you guys online. :mrgreen:

Edited by Guest

Hey! Welcome to the forums nice to see you joined.

Hello Jack :), nice to see that you have joined the forums! :D. I am seen you a lot recently on the server and you have come across as a really nice guy, you are happy to admit any mistakes you make and always seem up for a laugh :D. You also are a pretty good CT, and at least try make the rounds fun (IE not playing Simon Says) :D, welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself!! :D.