Sign in to follow this  

If you could change one thing in CSGO:

Nerf the bullet slowdown you get when you get hit. Shit's sooo fakin annoying. Somone hits you once with a usp cross map and providing they have good aim, you're fucked. Can't run anywhere ...

Tell what spray you want, convert it to .vtf with proper dimensions and put it in the spray plugin's resource directory.

I mean like the old CS:S days where everyone had their own spray, don't want it to be a local thing.

+1 this i would love to get my own spray back instead of the crappy ones on jailbreak

I know you said one thing but I have a few.

1. Put all talk back on like wtf are you doing valve.

2. NO FUCKING 1 DINKS WITH ANY PISTOL APART FROM DEAGLE. Five Seven should not be 1 HS

3. Less accurate while running with pistol

4. Jump Scouting NEEDS to go. The update improved it but it needs removed.

5. Give A1s and Usp more fucking reserve ammo, even one more clip. Not so much for USP but A1 would be really nice.

6. If you buy a taser, pressing 3 should get out your knife instead of the fucking taser and know you cant even drop it.

7. Total Inferno rework PLEASE. It has so much potential

8. Increase M4 damage slightly or armour pen, 98 in 4's are just bullshit.

9. 40 sec bomb timer would be perfect, 45 sec is a bit too long imo, 35 sec just a bit too short.

10. massively increase the spray spread on the fucking autos.

Put Nuke back on the current play pool. I believe(?) it is being remade currently so thats why it isn't on but yeah, its been ages and Nuke is my favourite map. So much better than Train.

I reckon if you had the rank up % which in detail told you how many games you need to win, or finish a game with 1.x K,D it would be really detrimental to the team element of the game.

People would bait a lot more, save a lot more in situations, want to play easier spots

I honestly don't mind finishing a game like 8-10 as long as we win convincingly.

Most of these are really good suggestions,If only Valve listened :cry: Keep the suggestions coming love reading other people opinions! :D