Sign in to follow this  
Expensive Gaben

Ninja cat 4 member (Declined)

Player Name: Mathias Skogvik (Ninja cat)

Date of Birth:19.10.1999

Country/Location:Norway

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116698970

Games Played: csgo, h1z1, tf2, rock paper scissors, hide and seek, cowboys and indies, Gmod, and the chair game

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? like 3 months or more

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: im the nice guy you know never doing bad stuff, say nice things to all the players, never break rules!!!!!! i just want to be a part off the server.

Tell us a little something about yourself:i like to play foooooooootball and workout, i have a jobb and a grillfriend (i giver very nice D). and i live whit my male dog (nice pepe on my dog), im still in school (stay in school kidz) i just a lazy fuxk to so i dont want to write more shit so fuxk this

kappa kappa kapppa

love all the new plyers on the server

PS i had a cat butt..... it a long story :roll:

Edited by Guest

+0.5 Can be a bit of a troll and mic spam sometimes,but he has been active on ts and the jailbreak server for a good period of time.Try to calm down a bit on the server and a bit more active on the forums.Good luck with your member app and have a nice day!Hope to see you on the server!

lemme give you some pointers...

1. Please don't use twitch emotes here, as you can tell those don't work here and is just stupid to read.

2. Saying "i don't want to write more shit" in a application or having that mentality won't get you anywhere in life. Yes we are not a very formal community but if you are applying for member/mod apps, we take these seriously. If you don't take it seriously we won't take you seriously, this doesn't mean write in perfect english or 1000 word essay, just don't be lazy and write bullshit in the app.

Think you need to improve quite a bit if you want to be a OB Member.

I can't give you my +1 aswell, although you are funny you also abuse a lot and I don't think that's what we're looking for in a member. I know you just want to be funny without any bad intentions but you don't need to mic/chat spam and be toxic towards other players to be funny. Your member app just shows how bad your attitude is.L ike Gunstar said, it doesn't need to be very formal nor written with perfect grammar but you should put some effort into it if you wanna show us that you really want to become a member.

Basically try to improve your attitude and I hope you stick arround and apply in a month, if you're not accepted .

Btw i just noticed why is your age 15 years old to 7.... I think the troll is kicking in

In European countries, people use the comma instead of a decimal. If I was to guess, I would say that he was saying he was just over 15 and a half years old.

Also, -1, sorry.

Edited by Guest