Sign in to follow this  
Lupha

Have been afk much because of the Acident

as all mabye know my mom and dad have been in a car crash this friday, and just as you people been asked me how they are and if they are fine. here read this, a lillte thread about how they are and what there have happend.

so where to begin, i was playing Ingame on a friday night, then i get a call from the hospital in norway. about that my mom and dad have been in a car crash. so i packed my bag and tok my bike and drov to the hospital as fast as i could.

when i arived the hospital it was standing a girl young ladie waiting for me at the entrence. she asked me are you Alexaner, i answered yes. they told me that i could not go into the room straight away since they was so stressed about to hold them both alive. when i stod there they said to me that i could go home, and have a nice sleep and come back tomorrow. i drove home, couldent sleep the whole night since i was so scared, and then the next day.

i tok my bike and drov back to the hospital, then they said to me that my parents are okey and they will come home at monday. so for you guys there are spamming me about how it goes and stuff like that just read this and evrything are okey, and im going to be activ again from now on. thanks for all the applies at steam, and support. Peac out from Lupha <3 love you all