Sign in to follow this  
Orange_Pancakes

Orange_Pancakes membership aplication (DECLINED)

Player Name: my name is Paul and my in game name is Orange_Pancakes

Date of Birth: born on the 26th of april 2000

Country/Location: Cambridge, UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53630234

Games Played: warthunder, unturned and csgo

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 6 months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: i am experienced member of the community who plays at early times and is wanting to do gathers and events

Tell us a little something about yourself: i broke my headset 2 days ago. i was also born in the US and lived there until i was 10. i enjoy snowboarding and computing however i want to be a pilot when i'm older so i am very interested in aviation. sadly my gaming will go down in a couple of months as gcse's are coming up but i when there done i will start a you tube channel and post videos of jb and comp so feal free to watch them when they do start coming out.

Edited by Guest

BIG -1 from me made me wait 20 minutes for the next round just because I rebeled.

Jks you're a good guy and active on the server but you lack activity in TS and on the forums so try to work on those and you'll be a fine member imo. :grin1:

+0.5 Iguess.

0.5+ Haven't seen you on the server that much, but that could be my fault.

But I do know that you're quite well-behaved and is familiar with the rules, though you lack forums presence.

Just work on the little things and things can be A-OK, good luck with your app friend!

Non-members can +1 on other peoples member applications, however they are not gonna be taken into consideration when admins are deciding if they should get a trial, pass or be declined.

Edited by Guest

Hi Orange Pancakes,

Congratulations, you've been placed on a one week trial. Please message an admin to be invited to the OB Trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the server, teamspeak and forums.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

(Thank you Wist for the copy pasta)