Sign in to follow this  
Vemix

More Skins?

Hello Outbreak Community I Was Thinking Of The Owner Making Some New Skins Like A Sniper Recon For CT And A Cool Skin For T Would Be Like A Pirate ETC. New Mask Would Be Cool Too Like Lenny Face Or Doge! That's What I Think Should Be Added And If You Agree I Hope You Suggest More Stuff! :yay:

Well Vemix, The Problem With That Is That There Is A Very Constrained Limit As To How Many Different Objects Can Be On The Server At Any One Time ( I Think Thats How It Works) So The Amount Of Skins And Models And Such Is Very Limited :(

Well Vemix, The Problem With That Is That There Is A Very Constrained Limit As To How Many Different Objects Can Be On The Server At Any One Time ( I Think Thats How It Works) So The Amount Of Skins And Models And Such Is Very Limited :(

Oh Well That Just Plain Sucks :cry1: RAGE

What The Hell Is It With Everyone Using Title Case In These Paragraphs.

Title case is meant to be used for, well, titles. Not to be used for everything.

In regards to the topic on hand, are you sure more cannot be used? I'm sure I've seen more on other servers. Of course skins should be used with care, because they each increase download time.

If The Problem Is The Limit Of Skins You Can Have At One Time Why Not Replace The New Ones For The Less Used/Bought Skins,Masks Etc.? I'm Sure There Are Some That Pretty Much No1 Uses And The People With Them Could Get A Refund Or Something

We can't actually track store purchases in that case Blyss, as was shown by the inability to refund knives when they were removed by valve.

Also although we do want to try improve the amount you can buy and whatnot, admins are very busy and I don't think many actually make CSGO skins so it is unlikely that your thought of 'The Owner Making Some New Skins' coming to life, lmao.

There is a limit but I don't know if we have reached it or not, but I know the limit doesn't just apply to the skins and models but props etc too.

We'll work on some more shit in the future, but for now the amount of stuff in the store isn't really an issue so isn't a priority. Also I'm too fucking lazy to press shift every few letter so gtfo.

well remove some of them which people doesnt use , remove some payday skins and move a deadpool or something like that in the game.

I mistook this for Vemix wanting to create his own skins and get them added to the server. Which if someone created their own skins is prefectly possible. However I'm not too sure if the admin team are currently capable of this.

As for the model limit, the server can have 1024 items in the model precache, however this includes about 300 default csgo models, all the store models and every item you can interact with on the current map. Having less models in the precache allows maps to have a little more which, when it comes to jailbreak maps, is really needed.