Sign in to follow this  
Crocs

Crocs (Introduction)

Hello fellow humans of Outbreak-community,

My name is Crocs and you may have seen me on the jailbreak server as I'm on it quite alot and I am active in chat, chatting with others and keeping the train of "Cheeky nandos" type banter flowing ingame.

OB is my primary server I play on, I also enjoy MG (minigame) servers and other random community games/servers.

I am the optimum footwear for any of your favourite sports such as chess, darts, wheelchair basketball or table tennis, a.k.a extreme sports you tend to see in the XGAMES.

In real life I am usually owned by your typical Nan and I am commonly shouted at with the phrase "WHAT ARE THOOOSE!?"

I would not like to reveal my age as I am a pair of shoes and only my owner actually knows.

I am handmade and you can find me in a variety of colours but like Pepe the frog I am the rarest, in a green variation. You can equip me with lots of external accessories such as stickers such as an IBUYPOWER Holo sticker or rubber figurines like rubber crocs.

There are many fake Crocs but I can 100% guarantee you I am the real deal.

Further information:

- Marshmallow Fluff is my father.

- Popey is my senpai, my Obi-Wan.

- Blyss is my teacher, literally answers any question blindfolded whilst hanging upside down afk in a second.

- I have been on OB for like a month or I think more but I pretty much go on it literally every day.

- I failed to answer the question "Are you human" in the registering section so I had to lie and say "yes".

- I change my name alot but my name will always have "Crocs" in it, examples are "Marshmallow Crocs" and/or "Crocstiano Ronaldo".

OB community servers are the home of quality 11/10 banter which easily competes with a cheeky nandos with the lads or a casual night out at PizzaHut enjoying their ice cream machine.

Seriously though OB is a great server, good connection, good people, good mods/admins/members, rules etc and I recommend it and be free to talk to me ingame anytime. :lol:

P.S. You can find me at your local TESCO retailer, corner shop or the 99p store on your high street.

Thanks for reading, HMU for free pairs of Crocs, I'll send one of mah homies (bruddahs (brothers)) your way.

:yay: