Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Deadpool Official Trailer

Official trailer of Deadpool came out and it looks amazing, even though I never read the comic books.

Just wondered what everyone else thought and if they are excited for this film to come out?

Deadpool is supposed to break the 4th wall, trailer didn't do that, Marvel not sticking to the comics as per. Will not be seeing this, even if it is Marvel it still looks shit.

The film will attempt to break the 4th wall, there was a trailer trailer to emphasise that further. I agree that Marvel often deviate slightly off the comics as often for films they have to, but tbh being that Deadpool is from Fox's side it wouldn't be unreasonable to say it could be shit even if tbh it doesn't look that bad. I think Deadpool will be decent but considering it is a film in the same year as Civil War & BatmanVSuperman it won't really get much light compared.

#PusuadeFoxToShareRightsForFantasticFour&X-MenBackToTheRealMCU ayy lmao

Deadpool is supposed to break the 4th wall, trailer didn't do that, Marvel not sticking to the comics as per. Will not be seeing this, even if it is Marvel it still looks shit.

The film will attempt to break the 4th wall, there was a trailer trailer to emphasise that further. I agree that Marvel often deviate slightly off the comics as often for films they have to, but tbh being that Deadpool is from Fox's side it wouldn't be unreasonable to say it could be shit even if tbh it doesn't look that bad. I think Deadpool will be decent but considering it is a film in the same year as Civil War & BatmanVSuperman it won't really get much light compared.

#PusuadeFoxToShareRightsForFantasticFour&X-MenBackToTheRealMCU ayy lmao

Civil War gonna be good. I don't mind Marvel deviating from the comics in terms of plot, but bastardising a character and destroying the thing that made him good is not on in my books.

Civil War gonna be good. I don't mind Marvel deviating from the comics in terms of plot, but bastardising a character and destroying the thing that made him good is not on in my books.

I agree with this ofc, my point was simply that it is rare Marvel themselves actually destroy characters - they are just put at the start of films as the characters are from the comics. It is much more often that Fox are the ones destroying characters [as they have with Fantastic Four twice, as you are predicting with Deadpool and as I am predicting with Gambit] than the MCU has themselves.

Though I get your point, but the best we can do is see what they give us and then qq.

I feel like this should be moved to the 18+ section.

WHY?

The movie itself is R rated, advertising it to people below the age is not the best idea, even if the trailer isn't particularly explicit.

EDIT - Okay, maybe the movie itself isn't R rated, I'm seriously confused. However, I still hold by my point. The trailer itself isn't really suitable for children though.

I feel like this should be moved to the 18+ section.

WHY?

The movie itself is R rated, advertising it to people below the age is not the best idea, even if the trailer isn't particularly explicit.

EDIT - Okay, maybe the movie itself isn't R rated, I'm seriously confused. However, I still hold by my point. The trailer itself isn't really suitable for children though.

But this a Counter-Strike community, and its a 16+ game O.O