Sign in to follow this  
JakeCambo

Jake's Member App #3 (DECLINED)

Player Name: ✪ Jake

Date of Birth: 11/05/98

Country/Location: Ireland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102793855

Games Played: CS:GO, GMod, RuneScape, MineCraft, and more.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: 6-7 months if I joined last November/December

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm a bit of a comedian I like to make people laugh and I like to do a lot of fun games when I do join CT, I always try to make it a fun time for all new players and players who have been with us for longer then me, Whenever I command I like to do the games that the majority of people like to do since I'm usually on T side.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I race BMX internationally, I have attended World Championships in Belgium and Holland and will soon be attended one in America. I have enjoyed CS:GO since the moment I found it and I love playing comp and surfing and of the ob jailbreak community. I love doing Parkour, I can land backflips on flat, I can also double backflip running off walls. I got Trampolining everyone week with my friends and we are all able to do triple backflips/frontflips into foam pits, I love doing as many spins as I can, My highest is 6 :P I really enjoy playing MineCraft and I think if we can get a Modded server going (I know theres one in the works) I think it would bring a whole new level of fun to the community.

Thanks again,

Jake

+0.5. You seem like a great guy, the times I've seen you on you always seem polite and don't spam the mic. However, I'm not sure I've seen you on enough to give you the whole +1, so I'm just giving you half :).

Edit - Indeed, last week I went on for many many hours, but this week I've had to reduce my playtime due to an event.

Edited by Guest

+0.5. You seem like a great guy, the times I've seen you on you always seem polite and don't spam the mic. However, I'm not sure I've seen you on enough to give you the whole +1, so I'm just giving you half :).

I'm sorry Popey but i've been away on holiday for two weeks, I was only back on Monday, but tbh I haven't seen u on the server in ages either :D

I think you have member qualities, but you have shown some bad signs in the past, like raging and being agressive/disruptive towards people on JB. You can't really be acting like that if you want to be a member. IMO you have definitely changed since then. so +1 :grin1:

Hi Jake

Congratulations, you've been placed on a one week trial. Please message an admin to be invited to the OB Trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the server, teamspeak and forums.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Jake

You're being declined for reasons I imagine you can guess. If this comes as a surprise, by all means send me a message.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff