Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Outbreak CS:GO Tournament **NEW INFORMATION**

You must all read this post, because I am not repeating this information again.

The tournament has no deadline, it will take as long as it takes. This is the first of its kind for Outbreak so we can expect there to be a few issues. If you have signed up, you will be playing. We will reschedule the games until they are all done, this might lead us into October, who knows? In hindsight a sharable calendar would have been useful so that people could state when they are free. I did mention this at the start but was told by the uppers that it was pointless.

http://teamup.com/ksee2d3036b2afc1b5

Go to that link and type your username in the nights that you are available up to the 10th August at 7PM. We can then work the games around that.

I WILL NOT BE GIVING YOU ANY MORE INFORMATION ON WHEN GAMES ARE. YOU CAN SEE THIS THREAD OR THE STEAM GROUP FOR DETAILS. DO NOT POKE ME ASKING WHICH GAMES ARE ON TONIGHT.

If you do not fill out that form, consider yourself withdrawn from the competition.

The amount of reorganising I have had to do for this event is ridiculous, the least you could do is make my life a little bit easier by simply typing your name out a few times.

If you do not fill out that form, consider yourself withdrawn from the competition.

The amount of reorganising I have had to do for this event is ridiculous, the least you could do is make my life a little bit easier by simply typing your name out a few times.

I've stated the date im available till, I couldn't have made it more easier, Im not going to busy from now till then. Kick me if you want cos i cba to fill it out and frankly dont feel the need to.

I've stated the date im available till, I couldn't have made it more easier, Im not going to busy from now till then. Kick me if you want cos i cba to fill it out and frankly dont feel the need to.

Did it for you, took about 10 seconds. I'm going to be back sometime mid september just before i start uni. That is a long time to be away but as mintlou said this could take until october so i guess its not that bad