Sign in to follow this  
HighFlyer

Rocket League

K2AuYQU.png

Anyone else addicted to this shit and pissed when the servers are down 90% of the time?

Although it is now the #1 rated PS4 game at this moment in time and is getting 10/10 reviews a lot.

This shit is fun.

Any OB Rocket Leaguers?

Edited by Guest

I haven't heard of this game, please tell me more.

Basically rocket powered cars, based around football.

Originally if you don't like football that would put you off, but I've got a couple of friends addicted already who despise football.

Its game that's very much easy to learn but hard to master, the satisfaction from making a save or scoring is amazing though, due to the games brilliant controls, always feels like YOU have made all of it happen.

Customisation if pretty hilarious, saw a Taxi-van with a dollar sign antenna, that shot money at the back of it to boost.

Although the down-fall would be its servers at the moment, very on and off, but online-play is what makes the game.

If you become good enough to be able to use your boost in the air to fly and volley the ball then you're probably addicted lel.

And yeah Sony I wouldn't play this with a keyboard, It's definetely worth a try for anyone though, considering you have a controller :glad2:

Pretty much the games developers problems, they didn't expect such a fanbase so quick.

xEWeGkz.png

Also if this a decent example of what makes you clench your butt-cheeks then become semi-erect and what you just performed

http://gfycat.com/TidyPaleGuineafowl

Hugely debating this game atm, worried about the sound of servers being down though

Today its been fine, now at 3am when I've come home drunk, me and a friend have again played without trouble from the servers.

Servers seem fine now. :glad2:

Im too addicted to this game right now, currently hit lvl 20 that is classed as pro, I absolutely hate football and almost could sleep to a game of football but this game is so fun and the fact that you can pretty much fly makes this game a really fun game to learn as its a hard game to get really good at.

Played the initial game " Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars" on PS3, played Rocket League today with 4 others at my LAN today.

PS. Yes that was the actuall name of the game. :D

Super-Sonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars was awesome, its a shame they didn't include the maps in Rocket League, there were some cool ones.

I think the developers are more aimed towards making it an esport, hence the same layout for every map.

Played the initial game " Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars" on PS3, played Rocket League today with 4 others at my LAN today.

PS. Yes that was the actuall name of the game. :D

I remember playing this like 5 years ago. Good times. The maps where alot better with that one that curved the whole way around until there was a little tunnel to go through a the end.