Sign in to follow this  
The Slender Man

The Slender is HERE

Whats up OutBreak! My name is The Slender Man, iv'e been playing OutBreak for a little while now but I didn't know that OutBreak had a forum that I could further get to know the players of OutBreak. I think this could be an opportunity for me to get myself really involved with what this server does every day, and I think I could contribute a lot. I look forward to spending more time and getting to know all of you. I will see you on the server!

Welcome to the forums xo

I think Skeff meant more about you personally, not just your attitudes to OB. It's great to see you are eager but we mean things like what are your hobbies, what do you do for a living etc

Well I love to build things, in real life. I love animals and helping other people in need. One of my hobbies is building models of WW2 airplanes and tanks, its a lot of fun! What I do for a living right now is basically help my parents around the farm. We have a lot of animals.

Well I live in Prescott Arizona, which is basically in the desert. I have up to 30 chickens, they are my favorite. I have 4 horses, which my sisters ride. i also have 2 pigs which we are raising for meat. i have 2 cats named Sylvester and El Tigre. I also have a dog named Darla.

Hello there and welcome to the forums, seen you on a couple of times, but not enough to really have an opinion on you yet. And living on a farm sounds amazing in my opinion, wish I could do that too. What's your favourite toothpaste brand?