Sign in to follow this  
Churd

Getting annoying now

I have to agree with John here, even if we did have a votekick tool,

How are you so sure people won't abuse of it?

It would be nice to see players from the community to come together and votekick that one player who is either trolling or disobeying the rules.

But it's a tool that really isn't trust worthy.

What if there was a tool for the members + only to have votekick/ban tool, like lorcan said awhile ago.

I mean if we have trust worthy members, why would it not work?

Edited by Guest

What if there was a tool for the members + only to have votekick/ban tool.

I mean if we have trust worthy members, why would it not work?

Because 90% of us are trolls, and would use it to kick our "friends".

kappa

Had this back on Cs:s from what I remember it worked out alright?

Are you implying that the members are most likely to abuse of it to kick the people they don't like out of the game?

Cause, I really don't see why any member would like to lose their title.

I mean the members passed their application for a reason, I mean we will have to trust the members with something while their in the server with no admin on.

And none of those ok players would play at night anyway, so the problem persists.

I for one would join the server and use the vote kick function very, very wisely and not just to kick anyone with, for example, the letter N in their name.

You kick them they come back.

It disrupts the gameplay you are trying to save in the first place.

Most trolls will f2.

The trolls could abuse it and Votekick you for example.

I think votectban would be the best to solve this, It'd allow them to still play, just not able to freekill as they please

Votekick or votectban probably wont be implemented as everyone here says it has been abused in the past.

Anyway.. its not actually as bad as you make it out to be. They aren't intentionally freekilling they are just shit CT's, you could easily fix the problem if you just went warden yourself

You kick them they come back.

It disrupts the gameplay you are trying to save in the first place.

Most trolls will f2.

The trolls could abuse it and Votekick you for example.

I think votectban would be the best to solve this, It'd allow them to still play, just not able to freekill as they please

Votekick or votectban probably wont be implemented as everyone here says it has been abused in the past.

Anyway.. its not actually as bad as you make it out to be. They aren't intentionally freekilling they are just shit CT's, you could easily fix the problem if you just went warden yourself

They do intentionally do it, it's happened 3 nights in a row where someone purposefully disrupts the game, I made a report this morning about it

They do intentionally do it, it's happened 3 nights in a row where someone purposefully disrupts the game, I made a report this morning about it

Look, this thread is becoming inconclusive, there is a tiny if any chance of this votekick being added and to be honest it probably won't so lets stop sharing sob stories about how people break rules late at night, I believe the correct place is Ban Requests thanks.

Look, this thread is becoming inconclusive, there is a tiny if any chance of this votekick being added and to be honest it probably won't so lets stop sharing sob stories about how people break rules late at night, I believe the correct place is Ban Requests thanks.

I agree, nice respond and conclusion John :)

I agree, nice respond and conclusion John :)

Thanks John!

Sure, was just a suggestion really, I'm fine if it doesn't pass through or whatever, was worth a shot

There was a big discussion about vote kicking a while back, personally I think it could be useful but you have to remember a few things.

- An mod kicking someone is much quicker and there is less faffing around.

- Voting requires most the online players to agree, so if a small group of rule breakers join then they can vote no and stay online.

- If a member is online then a mod is probably online too, even if that sometimes isn't the case you'd still get points where a member or mod isn't online and there is no hope for a kick.