Sign in to follow this  
John

John's Membership Application (Passed)

Player Name: - John

Date of Birth: 19/07/1999

Country/Location: London, UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62750302

Games Played: CSGO, CSS, GMod, GTAIV, GTAV, C&C, Supreme Commander, Victoria 2, EU4 and many more; those are just my main games.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Before they went down I played for about a week and a half, since they have came up I have played about 4-5 weeks.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Good banter, I enjoy having a laugh with people when on the server as well as having a rough boundry to stop at, I enjoy playing the server a lot and spend a lot of my time either on there or just afk in the back round!

Tell us a little something about yourself: I enjoy playing FPS and RTS games, I have a good laugh with people as well as an attitude that makes me stay with a community; if I like a Community I will stay with it (Hence why I donate). I am also very easy to get along with; if you don't like me I don't make a fuss about it. I also enjoy keeping track of things and helping out where ever I can! I know my forum prescence isn't the best but that's because I prefer to speak to people on the server and discuss there as you get the people that perhaps don't use the forums but still play alot!

I don't know... You seem nice in your post but I've never seen you on the server before, maybe it's because of my reduced activity lately but nevertheless I can't give you a +1 just because I don't know you, sorry man :P Although I'll give you a +0.1 just because you've taken the time to use the forum before applying and haven't applied to membership on the same day as making an account.

I'm only just getting back into Jailbreak, but a surefire way to raise your profile (and get +1s) is if you use your microphone in-game, either for a laugh or to be helpful.

I've not heard you in-game, though your name rings a bell - and has no negatives attached to it. But yeah, I'd really like to hear more of you in-game before +1ing. :)

What I like about you and what everyone likes seeing is integration with the community, you seem to be quite active on the forums, play regularly on the server and I think you come to TS time to time?

But I think what you need to work on is like what venga said, using ur mic more, try CTing? That's the best way to make a name for yourself and get recognised by everyone.

+1