Who is making these prices?

RRTTEr6.jpg

dKCYTIZ.jpg

z3xzuY4.jpg

SPNsO8Z.jpg

FfrPVvu.jpg

HnUNheE.jpg

SMVPJaL.jpg

$2.2 Million for one of those, that's nearly the price of the Hydra. I mean, the pricing is no issue for us who have 'acquired' a lot of money, but it's BS for the majority of players.

That Brawler though, Damn.

On the plus side, Ode to Joy is now on the horn list under "Classical Horn 8". It sounds Amazing, Jak would love it.

The prices are like that because of the people who "acquired" money. The updates have even been called ILL GOTTEN GAINS. They know so many people have money to rinse.

I'll be buying the brawler and the new coquette as long as it's as customisable as the other ones.

Yeah I said this to my friend who is a games tester (as some of

You know) for rockstar. I asked him if they knew how many people had "ill gotten gains" and if the massive price inflation coupled with stuff that is totally useless (gold plated jets) is rockstar making a bit of an ironic joke. He said that he dident really know but they are fully aware of the modding problem so I think Jak is right.

i have GTA 5 and personally i preferred it on Xbox... i already have everything in the game sadly and i preferred playing with my xbox friends, however it is an amazing game with an elaborate variety of things to do such as hook up with prosies :P ive done a few heists and ive found them interesting and really fun however it takes too much effort for everyone to be online because missions can take up to several hours to complete.

Conclusively it is a great game.