Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

GTA 5?

I was wondering if anyone is planning on getting GTA 5 on PC? I've already pre-ordered it and was just wondering if anyone else has or is planning on doing so. If so we could maybe make a GTA online crew going and do some heists together or something. I personally have played through the whole game on my 360, but can't wait to play it again on PC with the graphics update (not to mention all the soon to be mods). If you haven't played the game at all or just at a friends house a couple of times, I would recommend that you buy it! It's one of the best games I've ever played and online is just way more fun with friends.

I've never really gotten into GTA, I played a bit at my friends house but never had it myself.

I'm interested in getting it because its such a massive game but there has been such a long wait between the game coming out & the PC version coming out. Then again, thanks to all the xbox & playstation gamers for beta testing it.

Anyone else Preloading it through the Rockstar launcher (Not steam)?

Connection to download servers get lost then caps your download at 200kb/s.

Gotta literally tend to the downloader by pausing and resuming it to get your optimal download speed for 5 minutes until it does the same thing again.

Leaving it overnight will only get around 1 to 3 GB's downloaded because of this

The benefit is, that if your maximum download speed is 10mb/s or above its not THAT big of a problem to restart the downloading multiple times

As someone with a maximum of 2.5mb/s download speed i can safely say:

Fucking shitting fuck cunt shit fuck :glad2: :glad2: :glad2: