Sign in to follow this  
Extinct ツ

Extinct`s Member Applications (Passed)

Player Name:Extinctツ or JespetinctWツ

Country/Location:Ireland, Dublin

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:68221357

Games Played:League of Legends,CSS,CSGO,Garrys Mod

Roughly how have you been playing our server(s):6 months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:Im active on TS and active on the server, Im also here to help newcomers.I can command well while succeding rounds.I also like to join events

Tell us a little something about yourself:

Hi,My name is Matas or In English you would say Matt/Mathew but prefere to be called by Matas.Im from Lithuania but live in Ireland.I really enjoy playing video games such as CS:GO.My Hobbies are playing football or just working out at my personal gym or whatever you wanna call it.I also have 2 years of school left so cant wait to get out and have a break.I also really like playing competitive on CS:GO and is one of the main reasons I started playing CS:GO until I found jailbreak which was recommended by an old friend who stopped playing now.I`am hoping to become a well known player on OB and I really like the community it has.Also my competitive rank is currently moving up and down between MGE and MG2.Well that is all I have to say right now.I hope I put a good amount of Information about myself.Bye Byeeeeeeee :)

+1

Active player although it wouldn't hurt to post a little more on the forums.

Yes be a bit more active on the forums please. I have to say sometimes you do lose your shit and rage but recently you haven't done any of that, hope it stays that way.

So +1