Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

CSGO Betting: Zero to Hero

This is gambling and there is no guarantee or fixed way to win, do so at your own risk.

So myself and Gary have decided to cash out at start from fresh on csgo lounge, this means we've kept our shitty 0.04 skins that we left on csgo lounge to rot and try to turn it into the most we can. I'm going to keep a record here of how well I do, I'm already off to a good start with an open league that occurred the past few days meaning guaranteed underdog wins.

Here is my current progress, as you can see I've already made over 1000% profit (I started with 12ish skins worth less than 8p each)

e6b4d743fe.jpg

None of this skins will be traded over until I either hit big or go bust, GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN

ez monies ez lyfe

I want to get into this... but am too scared of the consequences. I don't think going small will be worth it in the end, and going YOLO never actually worked for me.

ez monies ez lyfe

I want to get into this... but am too scared of the consequences. I don't think going small will be worth it in the end, and going YOLO never actually worked for me.

Depends how long you want to do it for. Its always worth it in the end. If you go long enough and do it right

You should watch the eSport before betting, You don't have to watch full games just nip in and out to see how a underdog is performing. Always do your own research and you'll pick up these little tips for yourself, for example VP almost never beat NiP and fnatic are playing terribly right now

Don't know who pusha is, if you're referring to Pasha, you couldn't be more wrong, VP is a LAN team thanks to their polish net.

Today was looking to be another good day of betting but unfortunately I max bet my highest skins on TSM vs Titan, they had been completely crushing every team their played against but today they let me down, despite that thanks to other bets my losses were very slim but I am still down from yesterday.

Today's bets:

3d19365c83.jpg

Current inventory: (£8.64 value, 63p down from yesterday)

569001ed5a.jpg

Two more games on tonight and I will be betting medium on SKDC & low/med on Incursion.