Sign in to follow this  
Simon

Simon's Member Application (Passed)

Player Name: Simon

Date of Birth: 28/12/1997 (dd/mm/yy)

Country/Location: India

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45407780

Games Played: Counter-Strike 1.6, UberStrike, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Minecraft -Online

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, FIFA 15, PES 15 - LAN

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Nearly from start of February. My Playtime is about 48 hours on the server(OMFG 2 whole days!) and I am the current leader in top playtime.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am friendly and mature and able to handle any messed up situation with a cool mind. Since we have a difference of 5:30 hours because of timezones, I can be there when you guys can't which will be pretty good for reducing freekillers at night. I have previous experience of being in and also handling communities. I have been part of HeLL Sp!r!tZ in CS:GO as a Moderator. Outbreak is the first CS:GO Jailbreak Community I have played in and would like to join.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I currently am going through the last year of schooling after which, in 2016, I will play a lot less games for obvious reasons so this is the time for applying. I am an avid Jailbreak lover being a part of each and every cs 1.6 jailbreak community in India at least once and Owner of one itself before its shutdown due to good ol' DDoS attacks. I have experience of handling AMX Mod X and SourceMod servers which brings a great knowledge of how plugins function and debugging them as well. For the rest of my time I make videos for youtube channel, do graphics designing, play chess, make cs:go weapon skins and maps (found here) and write arcticles for Dignitas. As for being banned on the server, I have not been banned/gagged/kicked/slayed even once. This is my sole account on Steam. I have a working Mic but I don't go CT side because sometimes people don't understand my accent.

To sum it up....I am a Silver.

Edited by Guest

+1 I haven't seen you in game yet because of our time zones, but you have loads of forum presence and you see really nice.

Thanks, we have played together once or twice before actually on the moincwaft map.

+1 hi simi :yay:

Thanks and I hope you aren't mixing me up with Simi because no one called me Simi before.

Thanks to all those who +1/-1 me.

+1 a good regular and the type who will just shut up and play and will not complain usually. I see him nearly every day which is good and very good forum presence. I would like to hear more of your voice and see mic usage in the server though.