Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

What colour is this?

Black and blue, anyone who says otherwise is a retard.

Poor quality image shot under halogen lighting: I've just mocked this up to prove my point:

To be fair, we can see that it isn't black, but in fact brown. But arguably it's closer to black than it is gold.

QDKXXCc.jpg

So you call anyone who can't see it's black a retard... Then you say "but it's brown" basically calling yourself a retard.

Black and blue, anyone who says otherwise is a retard.

Poor quality image shot under halogen lighting: I've just mocked this up to prove my point:

To be fair, we can see that it isn't black, but in fact brown. But arguably it's closer to black than it is gold.

It's actually black but due to the lighting it seems different. That's why we get the smart arses going "ACTUALLY... it's gold/brown and blue"

Whow it's changed to me. When I first saw this thread I thought it was white and gold but then I just saw another image of it and now I can only see black and blue.

Yeh happened to my lil sis too. Since it's actually black and blue and not gold or white, your brain readjusts itself to see the true colours of the dress, since your brain assumed it was gold and white at the start. My sister saw it as white and gold at first but after seeing it again and after being told it was actually black and blue, she only sees blue and not gold and white.

The problem now is there are 3 images, one which is doctored to be W/G, one doctored to be B/Black and the original so it has blown to the point of idiocy :(

I now see most of them as Gold and White now, first time I saw it as Black and Blue, its a funny trick on our brains perception.

And its also people just posting pictures where they've changed it to actually be Gold and white cos internet :cry:

Just curious... those who see it in gold and white... does it look like this?

11038782_801527586568159_8564438521984150162_n.jpg?oh=ee72c24715503a8cd082570d8968cb0c&oe=554DEA68&__gda__=1431116752_c5385197885d651c0aa637a82c2c595a

Also a good comparison I guess [These are not the real ones but just edited ones to show the differnt images ppl are seeing.]

Just curious... those who see it in gold and white... does it look like this?

11038782_801527586568159_8564438521984150162_n.jpg?oh=ee72c24715503a8cd082570d8968cb0c&oe=554DEA68&__gda__=1431116752_c5385197885d651c0aa637a82c2c595a

Also a good comparison I guess [These are not the real ones but just edited ones to show the differnt images ppl are seeing.]

It does look like that yeah, i read that people brains are compensating for a different contrast of light that may be occurring when they see it in gold and white.

I saw it as blue and black first.

My brains fucking backwards

Cmon brain fuckin step it up