Sign in to follow this  
|JessE |

Ducky's Member Applications [ACCEPTED]

Player Name: DuckY

Date of Birth: 08/02/1996

Country/Location: Pocklingotn

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75240924

Disciplinary actions: No Bans/mutes/gags

Games Played: I have played many games, for example Cross Fire, AVA, COD, League of legend, CS 1.5, 1.6, zero and source.

I am playing the following games more actively though: League Of legends and CS:GO

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I don't know the exact date but I started september last year I think.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am not a the best at CT and T, but I have learnt how to be better at these roles through practice and watching others.

I would say that I am a very friendly person and don't like to argue with other player on the server as we all just want to have fun. I always accept my punishments when failing to follow the Warden's command, however, If i feel that an unfair decision has been made, I would speak it out and try to explain my opinion instead of just spamming the chat or mic at the other person. With these abilities i wouldnt say i am bad player to enjoy time with in OB server.

Tell us a little something about yourself: As i have said before i am at my finally year of secondary school, and I am planning to study Graphic design in University. I am a friendly person who love new making new friends daily.

Well, I suppose thats it really, I have played jailbreak in a Chinese Server, American server and British server before. From my experience of playing Jailbreak, Outbreak is one of top the server. The server mod team is very good, there is some funny mods. Thank you of your time reading my app and i hope you have a great day.

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me, Sir_Conor or venga to steam please.

Dear applicant,

Due to the overwhelming volume of applications we received this year, we regret to inform you that you have not been successful in securing a role with Outbreak Community at this time. The quality of applications this year was very high, and unfortunately you fell short.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours, and would invite you to complete a quick, five question HR Customer Service survey, attached to this email.

Kind regards,

Human Resources

(congratz you got member. Please bug Gaffer/Conor/venga to be invited to the member group!)