Sign in to follow this  
HighFlyer

HighFlyer Application Form [ACCEPTED]

Player Name: HighFlyer

Date of Birth: 01/02/1996

Country/Location: England/Brighton

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20264650

Disciplinary actions: I was once gagged for insulting a CT in a "Most offensive insult" contest. I will continue believing I won the contest.

Games Played: Hundred upon hundreds. Right now? CS:GO, Age of Empires, Binding of Isaac Rebirth, League of Legends occasionally (Got Diamond in season 3, lost a lot of interest after). Theres many more games i play when a friend wants to but I feel there's not much need to state 20+ games.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I don't know the exact date, but 2-3 months now.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I tend not to CT very much, mainly because I'm lazy and I'll probably fuck it up. I've CT'd like twice and to be honest it went well but I come onto the server mainly to relax, I will CT again in the future though. I've become friendly with many different people over my time here, including members, mods and of course newbies looking for advice, I always like lending my knowledge to others that are motivated to play abiding by the rules. I feel my overall skill level at minigames (Not competitive, I'm heavily inconsistent with that) is quite high, which is why I'd like to become a member so I don't miss out on any events in the future. I've also gained a little bit of a reputation for Knife fighting in LR, which i like, also apparently I am "Frostie II", i'm enjoying gaining a reputation on the server and would like to become a member just to cement that reputation in way. :glad2:

Tell us a little something about yourself:

Like I've said in my introduction thread, I'm 19 studying Computer graphics and Games development, and I have not been part of a gaming community for years but I feel this community is very nice and welcoming and is very organised (APART FROM THE SERVER GOING DOWN OMG IM BORED PLS) and I'd like to be a part of it.

I'll draw this to a close, its getting long.

I just felt that now moderator application are open that now would be an ideal time to become a member, as many members will be moving up into moderators soon.

Tyty for ready my super duper apply forum!!!!!!!!11one

+100

This guy is a monster at knife fights he will almost always win unless you say "IM RECORDING!" :P

Thanks for trying to +1 my mod app lol, but Im +1ing ur app coz ur a regular, always there and complaining 0% of the time. Great player and you would be a very good CT, just try!

Also just speak a lil bit more otherwise ppl will just think ur a creep with that Pic on :P