Sign in to follow this  
Happyface

Any good Anime series people wanna recommend?

I am anime guru, come to me for questions about the path of light and weabooness

Gimme a list McLovin, I'm looking quality anime's like:

Hellsing

Welcome to the NHK

Trigun

Cowboy Bebop

Nothing crappy plz

From those animes it becomes clear you like a good story (Cowboy Bebop) and somewhat mystery (NHK) and some gore (Hellsing).

Tokyo Ghoul 1st and 2nd season. (Good story + Gore)

Mirai Nikki (Good story, Lots of mystery and enough gore)

Death Note (One of the best animes out there)

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom (Really good although hard to follow "Might need to watch it twice to understand the whole story")

Elfen Lied (Gore lots and lots of it)

If I am wrong I can perhaps give a bit more specific advice if you'd talk to me in person.

Are there any others with the artistic/story quality of Cowboy Bepop and Death Note? I don't generally love cartoons but these ones really stood out as great, so if there are others like them, I'd love to take a look after I've finished all 3,000 episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Are there any others with the artistic/story quality of Cowboy Bepop and Death Note? I don't generally love cartoons but these ones really stood out as great, so if there are others like them, I'd love to take a look after I've finished all 3,000 episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Attack on Titan and Death parade (only 5 episodes currently) both have quite a high production (art) value, they're my favourite looking animes currently.

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai

Afro Samurai

Hellsing Ultimate

Sankarea

Ixion Saga DT

Toriko

Berserk

yakitate Japan

Hajime no Ippo

Hajime no Ippo New Challenger

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Hokuto no ken

gintama

Also, Attack on Titan is shit :glad2:

Attack on titan is a must, even though you will punch ur screen for the rest of the episodes to come out after finishing it. I love the story and concept. Watched it with mates and it was amazing.

Idk why ppl haven't said Naruto yet, It's a u either "love it or hate it" thing it seems. Might wanna try it coz if u like it there are like what over a 1000 episodes?

DeathNote I heard was good, I haven't watched it yet but will prolly do after exams during summer.

Oh god, the anime is like cancer, its growing and spreading to other members, god help us all.

Jk, I watched this film called Akira, wtf is up with that, like an end part where the guy is some huge fat blob then he squeezes people into blood with his fat pockets I literally did not understand anything that happened in that film, to me it was a load of screaming and some guy with an aneurysm, some anime person pls explain.

Oh god, the anime is like cancer, its growing and spreading to other members, god help us all.

Jk, I watched this film called Akira, wtf is up with that, like an end part where the guy is some huge fat blob then he squeezes people into blood with his fat pockets I literally did not understand anything that happened in that film, to me it was a load of screaming and some guy with an aneurysm, some anime person pls explain.

I personally didn't enjoy Akira much. It's a bit too over the top and has a disappointing end. Try watching Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul or Parasyte which are all recent animes, which are a bit less over the top and attempt to employ more relatable/empathisable situations and characters (with a few fictional ideas thrown in to spice things up).