Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

CSGOLounge betting

1) Low Property (or Low-Med Penta at your own risk) Property have been playing really well recently and Penta can be inconsistent.

2) Low Titan (or Medium nV at your own risk) nV should win this but if CarryS is on form and RPK or Apex turn up then it's anybodys game.

3) Medium K1ck or ICB OB

4) Skip or ICB KPV (both teams playing badly)

5) Low HR if they play bad against nV, Medium Titan if they play well or even beat nV

6) DWG vs Hyper (Unknown to me so ICB underdog)

7) SKDC vs A51 (High SKDC, A51 aren't even a PUG team anymore and only put up 4 rounds vs weaker Denial on Mirage which is one of Denial's weakest maps) In fact I don't think I've ever seen A51 win a match haha

8) TSM vs Penta/Property (ICB on both 90% not worth the risk)

Vengeance will you ever stop? :D

NEVER! :D Unless I hit $5k then I'll cash out and pay for my university fees :P ($2k to go)

Got spare skins to bet what matches do you recommend i bet on?

I'll predict King of Masters for you in the morning (watching the NBA All Star game right now :D)

good bet man, i guess you went big on HR since NiP had a subsitute?

That was a big factor in my decision but the fact is Maikelele was MVP of the last tournament and seriously improved NiP since he settled down. Getting rid of him is a huge mistake that has hurt their reputation and will probably could cost NiP any chance of winning Katowice. Although Delpan was a great 1.6 player I personally don't think he plays at the same level in CSGO (even though he was one of the better NiP players in the game).

That was a big factor in my decision but the fact is Maikelele was MVP of the last tournament and seriously improved NiP since he settled down. Getting rid of him is a huge mistake that has hurt their reputation and will probably could cost NiP any chance of winning Katowice. Although Delpan was a great 1.6 player I personally don't think he plays at the same level in CSGO (even though he was one of the better NiP players in the game).

-MVP of ASUS rog, but then:

-0.94 at MLG, including negative on two dust2 maps - where maikelele really should be shining

-Not to mention the second worst player at the IOS event, statistically behind 6 in game leaders and 4 LGB players - http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=181&eventid=1622&gameid=2

Frags don't mean as much as people make them out to be though. NiP claim he doesn't have much experience, and he isn't fitting in that well - which means a whole bunch more.

Personally, I hope they pick up Schneider - fantastic player at major events.

Failing that, Twist pls

King of majors matches ? who should i bet on?

NiP vs nV

Low on NiP as they put up a good match against nV yesterday. Both maps were very close with one going into overtime. nV should win but NiP could upset and the odds are too high to risk it on nV. (Wait for a confirm if Delpan is playing or not before you bet)

Fnatic vs VP

Fnatic have been playing very strong recently and the chance of VP upset is smaller than NiP upsetting nV. Fnatic could have an off day but they are the most consistent team in the pro scene to me. Fnatic are a team known as the 'safe bet' team. I'm personally going max bet on Fnatic but that's technically a low-medium bet for me as a large bet is $600. So about 10-15% of invent worth on Fnatic but an upset is always possible with the power of biceps