Sign in to follow this  
The Untainted One

Your Most Anticipated Games of 2015?

Personally I'm looking forward to 4 games and one add on to a game.

1) Evolve. A multiplayer 4v1 Monster hunting game is like a dream come true to me.

2) Star wars Battlefront. Battlefront was one of the main games I played when I was younger. I'm just praying EA doesn't break it like BF4 with all of the bugs.....

3) Mirrors Edge. Mirrors Edge is a superb game with a lot of originality, if the new one is as good as the old one then 2015 will be an awesome year for gaming.

4) GTA V (PC). When it came out on console I nolifed it so hard. The hype was real for this game last year. Rockstar fixed up GTA by testing it for a year on the console so now the master race can enjoy the perfect game. Mods on GTA IV was out of this world, if the mods are as good in GTA V it's probably the best game of the year to me. Oh and Heists come out for GTA online with the PC release hopefully.

5) Minecraft: Story Mode. Minecraft is a simplistic but perfect. Now Telltale (who made the walking dead story games) are making a story mode for minecraft, they did an awesome job with the walking dead, I'm sure they will with minecraft too.

What are your most anticipated games of 2015?

Wait, are they making another Star Wars Battlefront?

Hype bois. PS2 Battlefront 2 is love, PS2 Battlefront 2 is life.

Although I need to play Ground Zeroes, looking forward to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Although I don't own any on steam I've always enjoed the MGS games on any platform. Heard some talk about 'Kingdom Under Fire II' which merges rts, rpg and mmo genres apparently - so I'm intrigued.

Also GTA V ofc, as I never actually played it on the console but I wouldn't say it as a new release just a platform re-release, though I guess the mods to come will be new.

GTAV would be the one for me if they do a good job on the port

Oh hello Cash.

For me, I don't get into hype about games anymore - I've been betrayed too many times by game dev's marketing. The sales are what I get hyped about.

I think 2014 has been a really good year for games, tbh. Alien Isolation is great (even if I'm too scared to progress v. far in it), and there has been a lot of cool stuff coming out of the indie scene, which is where I'm looking to more for games than the big traditional game houses.

hey vengs

indie games are the way for us pc lovers but GTAV will get everyone's attention when it finally comes out on PC

I think there is another Tomb Raider game set out like the last one called "rise of the Tomb Raider" or some shit like that

and i think i head another DOOM game but could just be a remake (again)

I don't really follow game releases because I'm happy on the games I play, but every so often a few games sound really good.

2) Star wars Battlefront. Battlefront was one of the main games I played when I was younger. I'm just praying EA doesn't break it like BF4 with all of the bugs.....

I can't wait for this, I enjoyed the second game a lot and I hear that was terrible compared to the first which I didn't get to play.

5) Minecraft: Story Mode. Minecraft is a simplistic but perfect. Now Telltale (who made the walking dead story games) are making a story mode for minecraft, they did an awesome job with the walking dead, I'm sure they will with minecraft too.?

This will either be really good or bad. I enjoyed the walking dead game (which I did some with friends) but it's not the sort of game I actively go out and buy. Either way it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

This will either be really good or bad. I enjoyed the walking dead game (which I did some with friends) but it's not the sort of game I actively go out and buy. Either way it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

Well if you already have a Minecraft account then it's free as far as I'm aware. If they put a lot of effort into it like the Walking Dead series then it should have some major success.

Well if you already have a Minecraft account then it's free as far as I'm aware. If they put a lot of effort into it like the Walking Dead series then it should have some major success.

If it's free for people with minecraft that'd be awesome.

probs will play the minecraft game as I am a fan of the teletale games since they took over Monkey Island

(hopeful teletale will pick up some more tv shows and make them into these sort of games just thinking of what a breaking bad game would be like - it could work)