Sign in to follow this  
Motoko Kusanagi

Fun Gun Fact of the Day

Fun Gun Fact of the Day #5

*P250*

The SIG Sauer P250 replaced its predecessor the SIG Sauer P228 when Counter Strike: Global offensive was released unlike many of the guns that have been with you(not me) since the beginning (Ak-47, Deagle). Not only will I be giving a fact today but also a prediction. The fact is that unlike most competitive players on an eco round, the Dutch police force was not allowed to replace their field firearm, a Glock 17,with P250s. The Dutch government faced a preliminary conjunction and were made to send their counter-terrorists into action with low armor penetration and damage...

The prediction goes like this: If valve ever make another Counter strike game, the equivalent pistol to the P250 used will be the P320 (not that exciting I know)

Motoko

A fun-ish fact about the P90: The P90 was designed because of a request from NATO for a fast firing gun that could be used while on a moving vehicle. The P90 was actually designed by the same group of people who designed the five-seven and was meant to be used along side it. The P90 is used by over 40 nations for law enforcement. :o