Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Christmas thread 2014

(Choco, Finnish Xmas sounds crazy. Food sounds good though. And Weezy, you have a part on Christmas with friends? That's cool as fuck.)

What do you want for christmas? Don't mind really. Just anything which someone has put some thought into. And just being with family, having good food and wine.

What are you getting that you know? No idea.

Where are you going for christmas/new year - people coming to you? For Christmas it's small Extended family are getting together new years but for Christmas, just the three of us.

Tell us something original about your christmas dinner that you/your family make for you. Just the normal roast on steroids really, but almost every year we buy a five kilo odd joint of beef. Sometimes though, mum cooks it in a Thai sauce, with lemongrass, chilli (obv), garlic, ginger, coconut milk, mirin and soy; we then have it with rice. It's pretty amazing. This year though, I think it's the mega joint plus roast with literally every single trimming ever. And wine.

Participating in any secret santas at work/school? Only OB.

I forgot to mention that in Finland we celebrate xmas on the 24th and not the 25th like in the UK, and santa comes by after the dinner.

When I lived in Australia, one family we went to visit for Xmas did that. It was the longest, most painful day of my life. And the presents weren't even good enough to warrant the wait, for a very grumpy seven year old Cas.

watching the new Wallace & Gromit and Doctor Who Christmas specials. Bliss.

I've very excited about doctor who, and I didn't realise there was a new wallace and gromit so I can't wait for that.

I enjoy xmas special episodes

I Want a new pc but ill nevr get one and christmas burns my eyes out and makes me want to puke and ive never had a christmas at my own house before not a big fan O_O

You're not doing it right

What do you want for christmas? Pokemon omega ruby/alpha sapphire, 3ds, PS4 gta v and some other games

What are you getting that you know? everything above

Where are you going for christmas/new year - people coming to you? on christmas day my family go to my nan and grandads ( moms side of family ) and have a nice dinner and spend time together, then on boxing day we go to my other nan and my aunts house ( dads side of family ) and spend the day there because we dont often visit

Tell us something original about your christmas dinner that you/your family make for you. both days i have a nice roasted lamb with some greeens, roasted potatos with a nice fizzy drink (tango or coke), and im not allowed to open my presents untill dinner is finished which means waiting ages untill everyone has eaten their food ( my sister is really slow at eating)

Participating in any secret santas at work/school? no my school is full of chavs who think christmas is and i quote from someone very gifted in english language 'Dickheads who dont earn P'.